just realized something insane and revolutionary: if a person is good at talking, that person is not high IQ

_MVP_

_MVP_

C all thoughts
ALL truly high iq people are bad at talking

being bad at talking is not a sign of low iq, its a sign of high iq

in fact the worse you are at talking, the higher iq you are

so i realized i will never be good at talking because im high iq

if i ever become good at talking, it means that my iq is low then.

i dont really know all the reasons why its the case, i can only guess for now: in a high iq persons mind there are too many thoughts, so that person always has trouble what to say, since there is too much to choose from. thats one reason, there might be more like aspergers and autism are notoriously bad at talking compared to nts, and aspie-autists are higher iq than nts. also many low iq people are super good at talking, this i can see in my ward, i saw this in the homeless asylum, i saw this at school, everywhere.

smart people have poor conversation skills and are introverted, these people are bad at talking.

so never try to become good at talking because that would lower your IQ

btw the same can be said about memory, the worse your memory the smarter you are

so i repeat: being good at talking and having a good memory means ur not smart, ur low iq
being bad at talking and having a poor memory means ur smart, high iq

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi, Debetro, deadstock and 2 others
@LancasteR
@deadstock
@Veganist
@Abhorrence
@ambi

• +1
Reactions: ambi
why all this is obviously true? because i am bad at talking and have poor memory, while im obviously the smartest man in the world. so this is obviously true.

• +1
Reactions: ambi
Can't fully agree but I do see some truth to it.

What about verbal IQ and argumentative reasoning

• +1
Reactions: twojei
What about Terrence Tao? Do you think he is good at talking?

so this is: dont listen to audio interviews, since all people who do interviews are stupid. even alex jones and dan vas are stupid. the best way to become smart is to READ, because people who write are higher IQ

not only that, a smart persons thoughts are too smart to be said, because they are being considered weird strange and taboo

What about Terrence Tao? Do you think he is good at talking?

he looks like he would be stopped in his tracks if you brought up any relevant cultural conversation