Just received my surgery contract

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Genio + buccal fat removal in 3 weeks. Can’t wait to get the operations - the ultimate solution for my biggest flaws: recessed chin and bloated cheeks, one resulting from life long mouth breathing and the other from my mom’a genetics.

In 3 weeks. Ascension or death.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dude420, Vitruvian, UglyMan and 3 others
Post before and after

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 616
good luck buddy, a better life is coming for you

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2621 and 1 other person
Genio + buccal fat removal in 3 weeks. Can’t wait to get the operations - the ultimate solution for my biggest flaws: recessed chin and bloated cheeks, one resulting from life long mouth breathing and the other from my mom’a genetics.

In 3 weeks. Ascension or death.
Good luck man, if you can PM me results and price + where you're getting it since I'm interested in getting genio too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 616
Good luck man, if you can PM me results and price + where you're getting it since I'm interested in getting genio too
How recessed is your chin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Not horribly recessed but has 0 protrusion
Just like mine. You can do an electro scanning of your lower third. I did it which costed me 220€ but I'm gonna get that money back (at least here you get it back if you decide to do the surgeries). The doc said my angularity is very good so he can make it look masculine.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and UglyMan
Good luck man, had similar and it made a huge difference.

Good luck man, had similar and it made a huge difference.
Thanks. How much psl increase did it give you? And how long did your recovery take?

Thanks. How much psl increase did it give you? And how long did your recovery take?
I had them as separate procedures.

Tbh I had a chin wing though which is pretty much an extended and more invasive genio, with the cut going all the way back to the gonial. So I had lots of swelling and wasn't allowed to eat for 2 weeks. But your genio should be easier.

The buccal fat removal was nothing in terms of recovery. Had initial swelling but after a few days it looked kind of like before and from that point the cheeks just kept slimming down as swelling subsided further.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I had them as separate procedures.

Tbh I had a chin wing though which is pretty much an extended and more invasive genio, with the cut going all the way back to the gonial. So I had lots of swelling and wasn't allowed to eat for 2 weeks. But your genio should be easier.

The buccal fat removal was nothing in terms of recovery. Had initial swelling but after a few days it looked kind of like before and from that point the cheeks just kept slimming down as swelling subsided further.
And how much of difference do you estimate it makes for your looks?

And how much of difference do you estimate it makes for your looks?
A lot since I was very subhuman with non existent chin and very puffy cheeks. Wouldn't be able to rate myself though. PM for pics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616