• side1.PNG
    side1.PNG
    17 KB · Views: 6
  • side2.PNG
    side2.PNG
    26.6 KB · Views: 7
  • +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 5522
This is very useful because I have a radiography. Now I will finally be able to see if I'm recessed. Thanks, op. <3
but rip that guys bones tbh jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
This is very useful because I have a radiography. Now I will finally be able to see if I'm recessed. Thanks, op. <3
but rip that guys bones tbh jfl
yeah, notice their lack of brow ridge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Danish_Retard
tbh I'd be really interested in seeing my bones. Is there anyway you can simulate this from a sideprofile pic?
image0.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Over, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 5522
Beyond brutal ngl

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Danish_Retard
tbh I'd be really interested in seeing my bones. Is there anyway you can simulate this from a sideprofile pic?
image0.jpg
You are beautiful young man king

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5522
image0.jpg
mirin forward growth, morphed right? you don’t look recessed, idk how to do that in phone tbh

i am not recessed my jaw is insanely fucking long it looks 1:1 like dicaprio jaw still khv fuck you op i hate my fucking life i am on the verge of ending it my keys got taken cause i wanted to drive against a tree.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Crowley and Over
i am not recessed my jaw is insanely fucking long it looks 1:1 like dicaprio jaw still khv fuck you op i hate my fucking life i am on the verge of ending it my keys got taken cause i wanted to drive against a tree.
You are a mogger you will make it you just unironically need to approach and be NT king you'll be having a good life and be welcomed in Gandy heaven later, but not now - later. King.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 6475
You are a mogger you will make it you just unironically need to approach and be NT king you'll be having a good life and be welcomed in Gandy heaven later, but not now - later. King.
Seriously, what happened to you? Have I missed some kind of life changing post?

Screenshot 2020 05 24 12 45 00
this is my jaw i am just a fucking fat subhuman its legit social suicide to be fed shit by my parents my entire life coca cola and fucking pizza my whole life its like a heroin cold turkey to not eat for 1 day i need so much willpower to even do it every girl i ever talked to already put me into the friendzone and then told me muh i just like u as a friend cause IDFK cause i have to wrong political views or my humor is off though they fuck people they dont even knoiw anything iwababaostautsa uakfljsfklöajföl