Just remember that every girl who is ever shown you interest..

vratisevojvodo

vratisevojvodo

My Dad is a War Criminal
..Has taken over 1,000 creampies from Chads and now that she's had her share, she is just looking to settle down.

She will never look at you with the blowjob eyes that all of her Chads are familiar with, because she doesn't need to.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd, noobs, kalluss and 5 others
cope

• +1
Reactions: user123456
I was the first cock that a girl from my school sucked, I was 16 and she was 14 or 15...

She was a idiot anyway, and I never fucked her

She had a good body because she practiced classical dance, but she became a brainless bitch who lives on Instagram when she grew up.

At least I can die with that

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
how can you be sure of that
Because supposedly everyone said that she was a virgin and had only been in a short relationship of 15 days with another boy from the same school before me.

Even her friends said it, but in the end it's not that I care. I see no reason to lie to me anyway, women are encouraged to seek constant sexual relations and be as whore as possible in my culture, virginity is not valued.

..Has taken over 1,000 creampies from Chads and now that she's had her share, she is just looking to settle down.

She will never look at you with the blowjob eyes that all of her Chads are familiar with, because she doesn't need to.
The timeframe here is retarded. People who got female attention in highschool was just cause they wanted to settle down

there are no chads where i live buddy boyo
imagine thinking foids havent found the one in one thousand already. its literally gheir lifes mission to please cock.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
most women never fuck a good looking guy

• +1
Reactions: matt142 and Art of Pattinson

she gave them her body shes giving you her mind :lul::lul:

Stop coping and get yourself a jb girlfriend like me jfl

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
imagine thinking foids havent found the one in one thousand already. its literally gheir lifes mission to please cock.
there is no 1 and one thousand

Because supposedly everyone said that she was a virgin and had only been in a short relationship of 15 days with another boy from the same school before me.

Even her friends said it, but in the end it's not that I care. I see no reason to lie to me anyway, women are encouraged to seek constant sexual relations and be as whore as possible in my culture, virginity is not valued.
Unfortunately a large number of men desperately want their girlfriend to be a virgin and live in the delusion that they will really find one.

Unfortunately a large number of men desperately want their girlfriend to be a virgin and live in the delusion that they will really find one.

Yes I know, but I'm not like that nor was anyone at my school like that, you see that in Christian communities or things like that.

Yes I know, but I'm not like that nor was anyone at my school like that, you see that in Christian communities or things like that.
they will stay virgin for a long time

Not even chads, im the best looking one in her roster of subhumans

Its too early for this shit

• JFL
Reactions: vratisevojvodo