Just remember that two people arguing on here look like this IRL

try2beme

try2beme

Latino frame mogger. Truecels HATE me 😿
IMG 4775

Me

Vs the dude who barks at me everyday claiming ill get beat up in russia and mogged by him

IMG 4671

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, silencio and WatermelonLover
This site 🤝 subhuman keyboard warriord

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
They still mog you, favelacel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52345, Manletmachine and jisko32
6'2 jock vs skinny manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and try2beme
Incels defending incels 🤡

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
Hilarious cope, i wonder how you look to be desperately defending a fellow subhuman
Below average face but tall so it’s alright.

I know good and well that a good looking person doesn’t have 26k posts on an incel forum though either sooooooo!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey, BootySniffer69, Manletmachine and 1 other person
Below average face but tall so it’s alright.

I know good and well that a good looking person doesn’t have 26k posts on an incel forum though either sooooooo!
Ur an incel and a loser. Simple face reveals fix this but i know u wouldng expose ur ugly ass face nor physique. Both u subhumans stay barking at me, also i can tell this thread triggered ur insecurities

• JFL
you are deformed subhuman
your best surgery option is le fort 51

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo, Manletmachine and Deleted member 51576
correct
I saw his face and he's insanely ugly, imagine having 0 good features and bimaxillary protrusion

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 51576
correct
I saw his face and he's insanely ugly, imagine having 0 good features and bimaxillary protrusion
Ur making up failos for me 🤡 what a loser

Almost 100 ratings and nobody ever said that, keep lying to impress ur subhuman friends faggot. Everyone says i mog you even russians. This is like your 5th lie today about me so fkn lame u cant even tell the truth. U really prove ur subhumanity more and more as if the pic aint enoug

• JFL
Imagine having a subhuman bark all day and lie all day about you out of pure spite. This faggot is more than weird

Ur making up failos for me 🤡 what a loser
your face is objectively below average.
I'm not blind, friend, and let me tell you, these people's ratings are not accurate.
Almost 100 ratings and nobody ever said that, keep lying to impress ur subhuman friends faggot. Everyone says i mog you even russians
in pms*
post your subhuman face and you will be humiliated

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
your face is objectively below average.
I'm not blind, friend, and let me tell you, these people's ratings are not accurate.

in pms*
post your subhuman face and you will be humiliated
Dont give anyone advice, everyone knows ur the most deluded truecel here

• JFL
I'm 181 which is in ideal range 180-185
I told u he will lie, he even dropped a note mentioning how ideal he is to impress you , russian mogger behaviour and it totally adds up with the pic @Manletmachine

IMG 4671

• JFL
16'2cm gymcel with ugly deformed face vs skinny chad 181cm
Well, i did not say he facemogs you. I haven't even seen his face, so can't confirm. But i have to stand with @try2beme

In terms of frame, height, physique he mogs you.

• +1
Well, i did not say he facemogs you. I haven't even seen his face, so can't confirm. But i have to stand with @try2beme

Dont worry facially he is incel compared to me. He always wants to prove himself to users here 24/7

180-185 is ideal height
and face>everything, he is coping with gym and style

Dont worry facially he is incel compared to me. He always wants to prove himself to users here 24/7
even high iq doctor said I'm good looking
while you are deformed as shit

Idk why you need to moan so much for a schizo incel. It just means you're at the same level as him.

• JFL
Idk why you need to moan so much for a schizo incel. It just means you're at the same level as him.
Im simply waiting to smoke and have absolutely nun to do. Sure im a framelet discord mod