Just remembered I’ll be alone for the rest of my life again

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
I will never get a gf because of my social anxiety and introversion. Instead I’ll spend my life crying on park benches just like he did.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, optimisticzoomer, MaghrebGator and 13 others
I was thinking the same thing on Monday as I walked downtown all by myself and seeing all the couples.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Pandora, MaghrebGator, <6PSLcel and 11 others
Who’s he

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator and 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, lowiqNormie, Manletmachine and 4 others
I will never get a gf because of my social anxiety and introversion. Instead I’ll spend my life crying on park benches just like he did.
You won't. Your fellow truecels will be always there for you both in incelcons and on forums.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Manletmachine
Probably your looks lvl but whatever

You're not even autistic so you must be ugly as fuark

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and timid
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
  • So Sad
Reactions: MaghrebGator and Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
once you loose everything you are free to do everything

go er [ in minecraft}

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Just don’t be anxious

Literally that simple. Grow a sack

• Hmm...
Maybe stop being so sad and grow up and be a man

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, LancasteR and St.TikTokcel
you know you can just improve your social skills right

I stopped feeling loneliness after 4 years rotting in room isolated but am also anxious and take lyrica every time i leave the house, but it's also because of drinking caffeine which makes me more anxious

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and thenewhebbe
you know you can just improve your social skills right
No social skills for your deformed mug and 30 years of abused dog syndrome.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and autistic_tendencies

You fr

• +1
what are you trying to say
Social skills are mostly genetic and a "symptom" of good upbringing/environment and positive reinforcement.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Manletmachine
Social skills are mostly genetic and a "symptom" of good upbringing/environment and positive reinforcement.
guess im not part of the most then

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
It’s just NT pill. Stop coping look at all the major turbo manlet & truecel streamers who gained status due to gaming fucking stupid gamer faggots

Just be gamer is law and all gamers need to be banned from these forums.

• JFL
Blud still believes in free will ☠️
im personally still experimenting with drugs

you can be a mogger on cocaine, get a number from a girl you approach while high.

then you text and arrange a date. use cocaine before and during date. mog hard. now youre dating.

keep doing this. use cocaine while dating her. mix a couple of no-cocaine sessions in too to get that mental illness vibe going, pushpull type shit

THIS IS IT

this is how you have success as an abused dog

• +1

you can be a mogger on cocaine, get a number from a girl you approach while high.

then you text and arrange a date. use cocaine before and during date. mog hard. now youre dating.

keep doing this. use cocaine while dating her. mix a couple of no-cocaine sessions in too to get that mental illness vibe going, pushpull type shit

THIS IS IT

There's truth to it. It affects certain areas of your brain which negate the damage done. It's only temporary mostly.

type shit real niggas wont get

THIS IS IT

Have u tried crack

Relatable , im sub5

• +1