• Hmm...
Reactions: Zeruel, Samsepioler, 5.5psl and 4 others
well not everyone is a 6'4 chad who can afford not to have a good physique

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Aero, Deleted member 42240 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, albe.ORG, Deleted member 42240 and 5 others
I want good fizeek so I can look like the Batman and cuz I’m tall so I’ll never have a naturally good fizik

• So Sad
Reactions: asdvek
good enough if youre GL, for normies its not gonna do all that much
Depends on height, if you're a tall normie you should be fine and I don't think blasting roids would do much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62821
bro its over for u, abused dog syndrome too
if i was u i would just trenboloneacetatemaxx
hop on tren ace asap
I’m hopefully gonna get my hands on test soon and I’m gonna do like 300mg I wanna milk the puberty dimorphism and get a better lower third

On a boat, beautiful weather, beer in hand, beautiful family, gorgeous wife, not a care in the world. What a fucking life that is

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, whiteislandpill, copemaxxeer and 1 other person
I’m hopefully gonna get my hands on test soon and I’m gonna do like 300mg I wanna milk the puberty dimorphism and get a better lower third
nigga wdym puberty
ur fucking 18,5
JFL ur puberty is like either %100 over or %95, and that %5 u cant change shit its just last touches like slight spinal growth or very minor changes that wont change anything
300mg test is very low btw dw about it use 500

On a boat, beautiful weather, beer in hand, beautiful family, gorgeous wife, not a care in the world. What a fucking life that is
then theres chads like me that abuse steroids and go out and kill people in the night, im the night stalker 👿

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision
nigga wdym puberty
ur fucking 18,5
JFL ur puberty is like either %100 over or %95, and that %5 u cant change shit its just last touches like slight spinal growth or very minor changes that wont change anything
Don't turn my thread into an autistic roidcel thread.
Thankyou

• +1
Reactions: coispet and Deleted member 62821
OP how are you this retarded to post Chico as your argument to not gymmaxxing? KYS faggot

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon and 6PSLcel
nigga wdym puberty
ur fucking 18,5
Well even if I can get 5% more dimorphism it will be worth it, ofc even for a late bloomer I’m doing this shit late but I had no choice to take test before, the opportunity to maybe take it came up very recently, and idk about 500mg I feel like that’s too much and will cause long term issues

Well even if I can get 5% more dimorphism it will be worth it, ofc even for a late bloomer I’m doing this shit late but I had no choice to take test before, the opportunity to maybe take it came up very recently, and idk about 500mg I feel like that’s too much and will cause long term issues
500mg is literally almost the starter dose of %95 of roiders, it's not too much
how old were u when u entered puberty rn

OP how are you this retarded to post Chico as your argument to not gymmaxxing? KYS faggot
Only works if majorly underweight and you go to normal weight or if you blast roids and are a great responder and don't lose collagen and hair

Idk exactly but my voice became deep at 16 and a half whereas most guys got deep voices at 12-14, the first time cum came out when I hacked off was 15, idrk what metric to go by but yeah

• +1
I’m also not trying to age myself 20 years in 1 year of testosterone usage, I also don’t know how well I will respond to it

• +1
I’m also not trying to age myself 20 years in 1 year of testosterone usage, I also don’t know how well I will respond to it
test is not like tren, it wont make u age that much

test is not like tren, it wont make u age that much
Hopefully not cuz I’ve got decent collagen and look quite young

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 56659
500mg isn't that bad but if ur gonna take 300mg, u gotta go for 20 weeks per cycle, some ogs in roids forum are now saying that low dose + longer time cycle is better, though idk if it's true

• Woah
500mg isn't that bad but if ur gonna take 300mg, u gotta go for 20 weeks per cycle, some ogs in roids forum are now saying that low dose + longer time cycle is better, though idk if it's true
I’ll keep that in mind

• Woah
Hopefully not cuz I’ve got decent collagen and look quite young
Don't do 500mg of test like the fucking idiot above said.
If you're a good responder and it's your first time injecting you would transform on 200mg

• Woah
Don't do 500mg of test like the fucking idiot above said.
If you're a good responder and it's your first time injecting you would transform on 200mg
Yeah I was considering 150mg at first cuz if 300 is a “safe dose” then I figure I should try half of that just in case I am a hyper responder

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 56659 and SoundnVision
Yeah I was considering 150mg at first cuz if 300 is a “safe dose” then I figure I should try half of that just in case I am a hyper responder
don't do 300mg, 250mg-300 is good, I made a thread in thinksteroids and a lot of ogs are telling me to have lower dose because it's better and if u got sides, you'd be less fucked up than if u did 500mg off the rip

u wanna have the link of the thread I made?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 56659 and 6PSLcel
Always better to stay low, even on 150mg you will notice changed.
If you go on 500mg you have to start managing estrogen, high blood pressure, possibly hairloss etc etc etc more just equals more side effects and health risks, and more water retention which means a worse looking face

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 56659 and 6PSLcel
Always better to stay low, even on 150mg you will notice changed.
If you go on 500mg you have to start managing estrogen, high blood pressure, possibly hairloss etc etc etc more just equals more side effects and health risks, and more water retention which means a worse looking face
Yeah exactly I just want a bit more dimorphism, better energy levels and a bit better time staying motivated and training, I really don’t wanna have to deal with managing blood pressure and allat

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 56659 and SoundnVision
good chance ur just fat and bloated that’s usually what makes people look younger than they are after puberty

• Woah
don't do 300mg, 250mg-300 is good, I made a thread in thinksteroids and a lot of ogs are telling me to have lower dose because it's better and if u got sides, you'd be less fucked up than if u did 500mg off the rip

u wanna have the link of the thread I made?
Yes please

• Woah
good chance ur just fat and bloated that’s usually what makes people look younger than they are after puberty
I’m not really that fat I’m about 18-20% body fat and I’m going lower, my jawline just isn’t up to the standard I want, I’m not expecting crazy changes but a bit better jaw, fuller lips would certainly help on top of better physique

• Woah
Having a “good physique” is way more about muscle insertions, muscle bellies, waist size, clavicle width etc.

Long story short there are guy who are way bigger than him but their physiques are less aesthetic due to muscle insertions and bone structure.

You can’t lift or roid you way out of your wide hipped klinefelters body with shitty insertions.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and asdvek
Having a “good physique” is way more about muscle insertions, muscle bellies, waist size, clavicle width etc.

Long story short there are guy who are way bigger than him but their physiques are less aesthetic due to muscle insertions and bone structure.

You can’t lift or roid you way out of your wide hipped klinefelters body with shitty insertions.
So fucking true

Yes. It all comes down to genetics as with anything else.
Guys like David laid would have looked good even without the roid transformation because of his wide clavicles narrow waist and top tier insertions.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
i dont give a shit about some twink male model and his family i will continue bulking and eating 4000 cals of good tasting food everyday
Alright then

Niggas living the best life.. Perfect wife, perfect kids, chad face, millionaire, 6'4.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52345 and SoundnVision
And he wouldn't have none of this if it weren't for his face and his long ass femurs it would've been a normie incel life

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52345, whiteislandpill and SoundnVision