just rope if you are not him

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff

all that matters is height, clear skin, orbital rims, small chin, full lips, dense thick hair
everything else is cope

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 19453 and 8 others
Birdcel

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, justinzayn, wannabe prettyboy and 13 others
77dd97bedc3551cafa45e6278b761704.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort
framelet.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, justinzayn, Roquefort and 2 others
said it for time, lower jaw is fuckin cope its all about upper midface and eye area

is frame cope. every young woman i met likes lean dudes with 10lbs or so of muscle? and low bf

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
Zoomer foid mogger

undereye support is overrated

Mogged
7BC73849 0B69 4452 AD24 A6642852D2F2

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justinzayn, Roquefort, rand anon and 1 other person
Bro really said that a small chin is needed when its probably one of the worst features to have as a man.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Squirreljak
yes i will rope not because of my problems
but because im not a subhuman
juste

When you're young and want to attract young girls all you need is long hair, good skin, and low bf%

When you're young and want to attract young girls all you need is long hair, good skin, and low bf%
how about if you're old and want to attract young girls

Bro really said that a small chin is needed when its probably one of the worst features to have as a man.
It's all about harmony, only forward growth is universally good regardless of harmony

It's all about harmony, only forward growth is universally good regardless of harmony
Other than in some black people (like Michael B Jordan) a small chin makes you look creepy, weak, and young in a bad way. Anything else is cope. Coming from someone with a small chin.

Other than in some black people (like Michael B Jordan) a small chin makes you look creepy, weak, and young in a bad way. Anything else is cope. Coming from someone with a small chin.
Bts jungkook profile butter 768x408

If you are a pretty boy, a small chin can work and if you are masc you can growth a thick beard and be judged by your eye area and mid face instead

View attachment 2069931

If you are a pretty boy, a small chin can work and if you are masc you can growth a thick beard and be judged by your eye area and mid face instead
That photo looks like an average asian chin. Im talking behind your lower lip. Also, in my case my lower third is strong due to good cheekbones (besides my chin), whereas my eye area is shit so I would rather get genio and display my lower third + beards are male gaze and I would never grow a big one.