Just saw a chad with one of the ugliest things i've ever got to see

K

KT-34

Silver
Subway station in Paris, both were german tourists, dude looked about 6ft3, blond wavy hair, green eyes, chiseled jaw,smooth skin goate, expensive watch and all, next to him was a 200 pound whale, disgusting acnee, crooked nose, she kept clinging onto him like he was gonna run away, dude also looked disgusted everytime she did that, like I didn't even see him smile once

I genuinely thought it was over for me, if that dude couldn't get anything better then might aswell end it, but when it was their turn to pay, she pulled out her credit and started speaking french

I understood at the end that Bro litteraly found himself a piggy bank that can act as a translator during vacations in paris,definitely blackpilled, if you're reading this I'm proud of you my guy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: oily703, cannotbeasked, NZb6Air and 1 other person
shes probably rich asf or something JFL :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and KT-34
I genuinely thought it was over for me, if that dude couldn't get anything better then might aswell end it
What if you saw the opposite of this; an LTN with a Stacy, would this be life fuel? Serious.

What if you saw the opposite of this; an LTN with a Stacy, would this be life fuel? Serious.
I do see that more often, not necessarily lifefuel, most of the time those LTN look rich as fuck

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Chads have to simp for ltb bbws with acne

Meanwhile Ltn ethnics rule the world
scale_1200

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei and KT-34
Subway station in Paris, both were german tourists, dude looked about 6ft3, blond wavy hair, green eyes, chiseled jaw,smooth skin goate, expensive watch and all, next to him was a 200 pound whale, disgusting acnee, crooked nose, she kept clinging onto him like he was gonna run away, dude also looked disgusted everytime she did that, like I didn't even see him smile once

I genuinely thought it was over for me, if that dude couldn't get anything better then might aswell end it, but when it was their turn to pay, she pulled out her credit and started speaking french

I understood at the end that Bro litteraly found himself a piggy bank that can act as a translator during vacations in paris,definitely blackpilled, if you're reading this I'm proud of you my guy
Tales.org

Users who are viewing this thread

Back