Just saw FaceandLMS lookalike with a blonde Becky

Deleted member 14781

Deleted member 14781

CEO of Dark Triad and JBs secret fantasy
Sometimes I believe the blackpill is the complete truth then I see FaceandLMS's lookalike with a cute Becky and I think that reality is way more complex than this.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 19281, thecel and 4 others
cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 5818
get lucky or die trying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, thecel, Deleted member 5802 and 3 others
Sometimes I believe the blackpill is the complete truth then I see FaceandLMS's lookalike with a cute Becky and I think that reality is way more complex than this.
Imagine you're walking down the street and you think to yourself "all homeless people are sad and living awful lives"
But then you walk by this homeless guy and observe that he's just sitting there and smiling to himself, looking as happy as can be, so you walk away and now you think "wow I guess it's more complicated than that, that homeless guy was very happy!"
But what you don't know is that that homeless guy is severely unhappy and was desperately trying that trick where you force yourself to smile until you become happy.

Basing your worldview on a fleeting moment in which you see (or think you see) something isn't very bright, you don't know the behind th scenes story, you don't know if they're actually dating, you don't know if it's an actual good relationship, there are many things you don't know about that situation.

With all that being said, of course outliers will always exist and luck plays a part for many people, but exceptions prove the rule

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Imagine you're walking down the street and you think to yourself "all homeless people are sad and living awful lives"
But then you walk by this homeless guy and observe that he's just sitting there and smiling to himself, looking as happy as can be, so you walk away and now you think "wow I guess it's more complicated than that, that homeless guy was very happy!"
But what you don't know is that that homeless guy is severely unhappy and was desperately trying that trick where you force yourself to smile until you become happy.

Basing your worldview on a fleeting moment in which you see (or think you see) something isn't very bright, you don't know the behind th scenes story, you don't know if they're actually dating, you don't know if it's an actual good relationship, there are many things you don't know about that situation.

With all that being said, of course outliers will always exist and luck plays a part for many people, but exceptions prove the rule
Zero

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
He's a tall normie Melvin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Deleted member 14781
tbh looks don't matter if you're a bbc, just be N theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and Deleted member 13994
It's not fucking complex, it's literally that white women worship ugly ass butt ass fucking ugly monkey niggers in the west.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
  • JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
actually i don even know him
DB50AE7F 4169 42C0 B2C0 9C9B4DCF7E8B 01

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and GripMaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and GripMaxxing