Just saw man brutally get dumped by becky

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
She started telling "what do you want??? Fuck youuu!!!"
He smashed something on concrete and replied "never come back again!!!!!", then said "those fucking bitches!!!!"

Feels good Bro, i love seeing normies facing problems. I'm tired of being the only retard Who has problems with girls

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, TechnoBoss, lastamericanvirgin and 3 others
Always remeber no matter how happy or safe or comfortable u feel with a girl she’d leave u in a second to get brutally graped by @WishIwasChico .

Have a good day my Italian mutt niger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Manletmachine, TechnoBoss and 4 others
i love seeing normies get cheated on, dumped and/or rejected by women.

they should feel the pain we have felt all our lives.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, TechnoBoss, the BULL and 1 other person
Always remeber no matter how happy or safe or comfortable u feel with a girl she’d leave u in a second to get brutally graped by @WishIwasChico .

Have a good day my Italian mutt niger
pffffffffff wishiwaschico same level of badg

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Jfl my ltb wife wanted a divorce but I wouldn't sign the papers and just started dating other women instead

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
She started telling "what do you want??? Fuck youuu!!!"
He smashed something on concrete and replied "never come back again!!!!!", then said "those fucking bitches!!!!"

Feels good Bro, i love seeing normies facing problems. I'm tired of being the only retard Who has problems with girls
Women love you.

Get fucking help.
Help for what? My girlfriends already do all my tasks for me, and if something else needs a professional, I just call up and my girlfriends pay for it :feelshaha:

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: TechnoBoss and lastamericanvirgin
Help for what? My girlfriends already do all my tasks for me, and if something else needs a professional, I just call up and my girlfriends pay for it :feelshaha:
you think youre the hot shit but you're not. you think you're some fucking playboy you're just a bully on a looks forum making fun of us.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, optimisticzoomer and TechnoBoss
Aaaahhhh la tutto di la pizza di la mamma per favore arrivederci testa di cazzo!!!