just saw my exes instagram..

swt

swt

larpwarrior
she’s doing better than ever bro those highlights have me sick to my stomach, she has friends, job, car and etc

there’s no way i’m not ascending after seeing this, i’ll make sure to ascend, cuz if i don’t im roping and im gonna stream that shit so you can all see it

fast ascension or death there’s no in between anymore im not gonna take my time anymore this was the biggest motivation of my fucking life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Latinolooksmaxxer and grungymallard97
What do u call 2 niggers fucking

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bdot
she’s doing better than ever bro those highlights have me sick to my stomach, she has friends, job, car and etc

there’s no way i’m not ascending after seeing this, i’ll make sure to ascend, cuz if i don’t im roping and im gonna stream that shit so you can all see it

fast ascension or death there’s no in between anymore im not gonna take my time anymore this was the biggest motivation of my fucking life
she’s getting fucked by big cock nightly bro. Just think about that, she’s loving it too bro😭😭😭😭 good night

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: axttt_, Alt Number 3 and The Dark Phoenix
she’s getting fucked by big cock nightly bro. Just think about that, she’s loving it too bro😭😭😭😭 good night
it’s not even that, it’s been two years i’m over her and i have a girlfriend. but i just don’t want her to be better than me, the thought of her being better than me fills my body with chills and it makes me so upset i could probably split a homeless man’s skull with my thumbs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Latinolooksmaxxer and grungymallard97
it’s not even that, it’s been two years i’m over her and i have a girlfriend. but i just don’t want her to be better than me, the thought of her being better than me fills my body with chills and it makes me so upset i could probably split a homeless man’s skull with my thumbs
You’re not over her then bro. Get in the gym

It will last a couple days then youll get back to rotting

fakecel ramblings

• WTF
Reactions: swt
Fucking niggers
IMG 1101

be an ominous entity that impacts her life

• JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive