just saw my mirrored self with bad lighting

herring

herring

Sphinx
literally turned from a midtier/hightier normie to a 2psl truecel, i just wanna kys rn

• JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike

• JFL
Reactions: brainded, farlg, Need2Ascend and 2 others
Brutally based you are not alone.

I look anywhere from 2 to 5PSL based on lighting alone tbh its normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743, greywind, Need2Ascend and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
This is your true rating. Chad looks good in all lighting. If you are ugly with poor lighting, you are truly ugly and this is how people see you out in public. I know, suifuel but it is the truth

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe and Deleted member 8765
This is your true rating. Chad looks good in all lighting. If you are ugly with poor lighting, you are truly ugly and this is how people see you out in public. I know, suifuel but it is the truth
nah m8, people keep telling me i look much better in person than in my pics, your true rating is probably somewhere between your best and worst pic

Is it really the truth? I might have to shoot myself after reading thus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
it depends on what is making you look subhuman, if it's brutal assymetry like ib my case, it's probably not that bad in person. If its lack of bone structure, your lightning frauded pics are probably deluding you into thinking you're better looking than you actually are.

nah m8, people keep telling me i look much better in person than in my pics, your true rating is probably somewhere between your best and worst pic
You probably just have an inflated ego and your mind is twisting your image when you look in the mirror. People who are good looking don't get complimented on their looks much, they just get a lot of iois. In fact if people compliment you on your looks they might just be doing it out of sympathy. If you are a narcy you will think you look better than you really do. And most people think they are better looking than they really are

• +1
Reactions: farlg
my apartment has mirrors which make me go from normie to incel.
Ive been living as an incel for 2weeks now

It's the ultimate blackpill I believe. Believing the worst is what is true is a lesson for life In general. This way you avoid deluding yourself into oblivion and living a fake life.
Giga suifuel for me too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
When i go to the bathroom and look in the mirror with lights on, i am a lot better looking than with just daylight coming in the room.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
literally turned from a midtier/hightier normie to a 2psl truecel, i just wanna kys rn

It's completely normal. Light coming from behind or harsh light from one side produces this effect. Google names of bombshell celebrities and ugly candid photo and you get the idea. Light from behind really kills looks.

When i go to the bathroom and look in the mirror with lights on, i am a lot better looking than with just daylight coming in the room.
Same. Then you look bad in natural lighting and the sun is natural lighting. This means that when you are outside on a sunny day you will look your worst, same as in your bathroom. And people will see you this way.

You probably just have an inflated ego and your mind is twisting your image when you look in the mirror. People who are good looking don't get complimented on their looks much, they just get a lot of iois. In fact if people compliment you on your looks they might just be doing it out of sympathy. If you are a narcy you will think you look better than you really do. And most people think they are better looking than they really are
i've been approached at clubs dude, i'm not bad looking by any means. but lens distortion + bad lighting + mediocre skin quality = 3 psl lower

Last edited:
i've been approached at clubs dude, i'm not bad looking by any means. but lens distortion + bad lighting + mediocre skin quality = 3 psl lower

don't believe me?
left: normie right: truecel

The reason your second photo is your true rating is because you look like you relaxed your brows and eyelids. And guess what, in public you will not be doing some gay posing or angle frauding like you do in front of a mirror. No, you will most likely be relaxed. And people will see you like that the majority of the time

The reason your second photo is your true rating is because you look like you relaxed your brows and eyelids. And guess what, in public you will not be doing some gay posting or angle frauding like you do in front of a mirror. No, you will most likely be relaxed. And people will see you like that the majority of the time
it's not "relaxed" tbh, it's just the difference between morning hooding and evening eyelid exposure, truly brutal

To be more accurate. I think slightly above average people get the most compliments while truly good looking people don't get them as often because everybody assumes they already know that. And ofc. sub humans don't get them as well.

I do get a lot of IOIs, I swim in them. But only very occasionally being called hot in public by chick.