Just saw the new joker movie

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
Tbh I'm disappointed. It's mainly a musical movie minus thr court scenes which makes up a big part of the movie. It does a crazy mind boggling twist in the end but it's overall meh. It doesn't have the hard cold comic book joker feel and feels more light hearted and fun. Joaquin is acting was also meh in this movie. Joaquin is a more serious actor and he doesn't have much experience doing musicals it's mostly lady gaga carrying those. There a fee good moments here and there but overall the movie is pretty mid. The end is very bizarre tho and it deserves another thread in itself but I won't give out spoilers.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, Mewton, tombradylover and 9 others
Dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and Jason Voorhees
Tagging capeshit fans

@iloveboobs @Chadeep @Alt Number 3 @Homelander @sportsmogger

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, Chadeep, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
Not watching that shit tbh

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, Yliaster, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
original joker was so good

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, sportsmogger, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Not watching that shit tbh
original joker was so good
It's nothing like the first movie. I personally don't like musicals but the music was good and the performances were great. The cinematography is also top tier one of the best looking movies I've seen this year. If you like musicals you would probably like this movie but if you are expecting a continuation of the first joker then you will be disappointed.

• +1
Reactions: h111 and sportsmogger
The first is also mid af

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Yliaster, sportsmogger and 1 other person
The first one sucked so it make sense

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Sushifart, sportsmogger and 2 others
i am a nigger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: iblamechico, Jason Voorhees, tombradylover and 3 others
Incel movies: Openhaimer, Fightclub, American psycho, Taxi driver, Joker, wannabe deep philosophy and pseudo psychology comming from autistic shutin basement dwellers.
Normies and chads and foids can't relate to these movies and characters.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Jason Voorhees and iloveboobs
why did they have to make a musical

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Art of Pattinson and Yliaster
Incel movies: Openhaimer, Fightclub, American psycho, Taxi driver, Joker, wannabe deep philosophy and pseudo psychology comming from autistic shutin basement dwellers.
Wtf? 3 of those are in my top 10.
Notebook is too and that's kinda incel movie

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Jason Voorhees
Those are not incel movies bro they‘re really fucking popular

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and SubhumanCurrycel
Good luck expecting to be stimulated by Modern Liberal Cinema lol

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Tbh I'm disappointed. It's mainly a musical movie minus thr court scenes which makes up a big part of the movie. It does a crazy mind boggling twist in the end but it's overall meh. It doesn't have the hard cold comic book joker feel and feels more light hearted and fun. Joaquin is acting was also meh in this movie. Joaquin is a more serious actor and he doesn't have much experience doing musicals it's mostly lady gaga carrying those. There a fee good moments here and there but overall the movie is pretty mid. The end is very bizarre tho and it deserves another thread in itself but I won't give out spoilers.
Dnrd allat
Shitty movie+they are milking the whole “joker&batman” thing too much.
All batman movies were shit after christian bale’s

• +1
Is it worse than the 2019 one?

• +1
Joker gets fuckin raped in the butt. I left the theater when it showed the scene of him getting dragged and then him moaning and shit.

I'm srs

• JFL
Joker gets fuckin raped in the butt. I left the theater when it showed the scene of him getting dragged and then him moaning and shit.

I'm srs
No way

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Sushifart
I haven’t seen it yet but knew it was be doomed minute they made it a musical. Why tf did anyone think that would be a good idea? Most unnecessary shit ever

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Alt Number 3 and Jason Voorhees

It's true

• +1
I enjoyed the Pattinson's movie tbh.
Dnrd allat
Shitty movie+they are milking the whole “joker&batman” thing too much.
All batman movies were shit after christian bale’s

• +1
Reactions: matt142
Fucking Jewood have to ruin characters
Ye. First movie was too relatable to incels. Second movie was the humiliation ritual where the self-insert gets raped in the ward n shit. At least that's what probably happened, I kinda left after I saw em getting dragged since the movie was kinda shitty anyways.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Jason Voorhees and gigell
Why is Oppenheimer an Incel movie?

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and Jason Voorhees
Why is Oppenheimer an Incel movie?
Not about the contents, it's about how the average viewer projects themselves when watching it. If a normie sees all the memes and shit that comes out of those movies being relatable to incels, then it's automatically an incel movie to a normie, even if it's not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back