Just saw the worst looking human irl.

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Certified KHHV
I was just at my local clerkshops to buy some food and stuff, but shit I'm gonna be thinking about this all night, as I walk into the clerkshop, I immediately spot an EXTREMELY bloated recessed blobfish not only was he borderline obese, he also had the absolute worst gyno I have ever laid my eyes on, I mean his tits were sticking out like 4 inches out of his shirt, he had quite literally zero jaw whatsoever, extremely large anime eyes, the only decent thing about him is that he was probably about 5'7-5'9 which isn't too bad for a subhuman.

I really wish I had my phone with me, I think his depth of subhumanity would even surprise this deranged place, even if I did it'd probably be too awkward to take a picture of him for no reason, I live in Pakistan which means I see sub5's quite often, but I've never seen someone so finished that I had to think about them while driving home, like wow dude God really hates some people.

In all seriousness I wish that guy the best of luck in life, I don't know how I'd cope if I were him, honestly such a sad thing to see but not too uncommon, this world is not fair and if God is real he must hate some of his creations to the point where he does this to them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Mewton
gomen gomen sounds you couldn’t face chad-sama in person

• JFL
Reactions: whitepilledchad
I was just at my local clerkshops to buy some food and stuff, but shit I'm gonna be thinking about this all night, as I walk into the clerkshop, I immediately spot an EXTREMELY bloated recessed blobfish not only was he borderline obese, he also had the absolute worst gyno I have ever laid my eyes on, I mean his tits were sticking out like 4 inches out of his shirt, he had quite literally zero jaw whatsoever, extremely large anime eyes, the only decent thing about him is that he was probably about 5'7-5'9 which isn't too bad for a subhuman.

I really wish I had my phone with me, I think his depth of subhumanity would even surprise this deranged place, even if I did it'd probably be too awkward to take a picture of him for no reason, I live in Pakistan which means I see sub5's quite often, but I've never seen someone so finished that I had to think about them while driving home, like wow dude God really hates some people.

In all seriousness I wish that guy the best of luck in life, I don't know how I'd cope if I were him, honestly such a sad thing to see but not too uncommon, this world is not fair and if God is real he must hate some of his creations to the point where he does this to them.
So you looked in a mirror nigger?

Maybe except I'm not obese and not recessed (it's still over for me regardless)
So you looked in a mirror nigger
You'd be surprised at the depths of subhumanity.

IMG 2753

You saw me nigga? And you didn’t even say hi? Fuck you.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and cromagnon

Probably mogs me

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton