Just scrolling through ratings suifuel

nigtard

nigtard

All these niggas mog me a guy who was getting called LTN looks 10 times better than me

ratings can have some ugly mfs but most people here are shit at rates ngl

ratings can have some ugly mfs but most people here are shit at rates ngl
They all mog me tho been on psl for years and can count on one hand the amount of people who I look better than

They all mog me tho been on psl for years and can count on one hand the amount of people who I look better than
why dont you looksmax/get surgery

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Shit bro sorry to hear. That must be brutal. What are your biggest failos in your opinion?

Shit bro sorry to hear. That must be brutal. What are your biggest failos in your opinion?
His biggest falio is running a 10.49 100M and not attempting to go pro in track or soccer

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Pollorex
Big nose big lips asymmetrical eyes and terrible skin

Base is too fucked it’ll cost upwards of a 100k for me to look decent.I have every major falio in the book
Why you on a looksmaxing forum then ? :ROFLMAO:

I have a GF, but Im still moneymaxing to spend tens of thousands on surgery just cause I want to customize my irl character

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Big nose big lips asymmetrical eyes and terrible skin
1 - Big nose is easily fixable through rhino and can be quite cheap even without having to go to Turkey to get it,
2 - Big lips aren't a failo.
3 - Asymmetrical eyes aren't easily fixable but this isn't the end of the world. A lot of people have it and you can fix it depending on the cause.
4 - Tons of ways to fix skin just doing basics like using retinol and there are face lifts.

Yeah granted it sucks that you have to spend money to look as good as others do naturally but it's not the end of the world from just those 4 things you listed. If you said you were 5'5 I would've agreed and said yeah it's over but those four aren't that bad.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Why you on a looksmaxing forum then ? :ROFLMAO:

I have a GF, but Im still moneymaxing to spend tens of thousands on surgery just cause I want to customize my irl character
I’m here to rot, I’ve never once actually done any of these “looksmaxxes”

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 71265