just sexted my friends hot gf

sprout

sprout

vintage
she just confessed to liking me randomly (we had been taking beforehand for like 2 weeks) and we talked for a bit about it then we sexted for the rest of the time before we both slept, I just cucked my friend and I feel bad, what do I do?

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Classic Tales from India: How Ganesh Got His Elephant Head and Other Stories

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, butterworld, krasavchik and 2 others
fuck you for doing that, you're a horrible person

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HTNcutecel, SaintDarktriad, TechnoBoss and 2 others
im sure that happened

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
she just confessed to liking me randomly (we had been taking beforehand for like 2 weeks) and we talked for a bit about it then we sexted for the rest of the time before we both slept, I just cucked my friend and I feel bad, what do I do?
Reading this makes me want to never have any friends or girlfriend ltr is a scam in 2024 fucking whores

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SaintDarktriad and Gonthar
Reading this makes me want to never have any friends or girlfriend ltr is a scam in 2024 fucking whores
Just Chadfish and start sexting random whores....:feelskek:

Shitty friend

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, SaintDarktriad and TechnoBoss
Typical fucking rat of a man. This is why I don't tell any of my "friends" shit about people I'm seeing. Men will ALWAYS fuck you over for even a 0.005% chance at getting pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, SaintDarktriad and ShawarmaFilth
L homie, unfriend his gf and him asap

be chad and slay without giving a fuck

that shit is fucked up, but at the end of the day, men have this innate instinct to do whatever it takes to get women, even if it means betraying other men. Male competition can be the cruelest thing to experience, our biology can really be fucked up like this. It's still morally wrong though, just at least think about how your friend thinks that his girl is loyal, when in fact she is not.

Nah I just lied, I wanted to see people’s reaction to like the betrayal of a friend, it’s good that everyone here is pretty loyal and understands that it’s important to be. (My poll post didn’t get enough comments so I just made a larp post)