Just Spam Curls Bro

RealNinja

RealNinja

Silver
Redditors will tell you that as a natty you should do 3 sets per muscle per week. Maybe low volume works well for some people or some body parts. But lately I’ve just been doing 4-6 sets of bicep curls 4-6 times a week. I also do sets of EZ bar reverse curls, hammer curls (preacher, dumbbell, or rope) and cable wrist curls on most days of the week.

In the month that I’ve been doing this, I’ve added 15-20 pounds onto my preacher curl and dumbbell curl. Biceps and forearms recover fast. There has been a very noticeable difference in my forearms especially. They have much more prominent vascularity, There are veins popping out of my forearms all day now as opposed to just being vascular in the gym.

This technique will also work for side and rear delts. Probably not a good idea to do for any other muscle. Delts, biceps, forearms are small resilient muscles that benefit from high reps and frequency/volume. These are the only muscles of my body that I never really train heavy. I wouldn’t try it with triceps as they are much stronger and can be trained heavy (CG bench, dips, JM press)

Last edited:
Yes biceps do respond well to high volume.
JFL @ you doing an Arnold Split. That's a total Arm Day bro type of split. That actually is my preferred 6-day split too. Right now I'm doing a 4-day Torso/Limb split. Chest, Shoulders, Back and Abs/Arms and Legs.

Yes biceps do respond well to high volume.
JFL @ you doing an Arnold Split. That's a total Arm Day bro type of split. That actually is my preferred 6-day split too. Right now I'm doing a 4-day Torso/Limb split. Chest, Shoulders, Back and Abs/Arms and Legs.
Arnold split is great. I went back to PPL for like 3 days and it sucked