Just spent an entire day reading this forum and dot is

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
6 am where i live and im just getting blackpilled over and over and over again. im glad im ahead of the game for my age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Insomniac, dogtown and 3 others
6am here as well and I’m awake rotting here it’s over

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
it's 11:55 here boyo wtf are you doing so late

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and androidcel
whole days?
it will mess up your mind

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Ogre for epilepsycels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome, Heirio and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, dogtown and androidcel
You're not ahead of the game. You're just aware that you don't stand a chance and shouldn't bother with dating

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
You're not ahead of the game. You're just aware that you don't stand a chance and shouldn't bother with dating
lol, people think they are getting ahead by reading some shit on internet, the mentality has no differences with self-improvement cult, pua, religion, mlm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel, Zeta ascended and 2 others
id call that being ahead, saves me from a lot of trouble.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139 and badromance

Attachments

• ..gif
    ..gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
Being blackpilled =/= being ahead of the game. If anything it makes your life worse for no real reason

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 656
Ahead of the aspie game

it will ntmin you on ways unimagininable i recently just used "maxilla" in a casual conversation and i want to die
Being blackpilled =/= being ahead of the game. If anything it makes your life worse for no real reason
id have never planned looksmaxxing without it so it really doesn't, ur just chad :feelsmage:

6 am where i live and im just getting blackpilled over and over and over again. im glad im ahead of the game for my age.
Don't waste your life getting"blackpilled" most incel theories are honestly low IQ anyway, and the circumstances will effect different things, like looks theory rules in the west,but in China, beta buxing is the best, etc. it is different for all countries, incels waste too much effort on trying to figure out what women want.