Just spoke to 2 chadlites I know

D

Deleted member 14774

Solstice
I was at the gym and spoke to them. Both facially chadlite and one is 6’2 with a legit top 1% physique (despite his unhealthy lifestyle) and the other is 6’1. I just found out that they both do coke once a weekend when they go out and they mix it with alcohol, which is like 10x worse for your body than just coke. They’ve been doing it for 6 months. Plus they just went on holiday where they were drinking and doing drugs every night for a week straight (one of them also told me he fucked a girl from a club there).

I was looking at their faces while they were telling me this and thinking how this is a brutal blackpill. People here will take 50 supplements and have multiple healthmaxxing procedures they follow, while chads have been destroying their bodies with heavy drinking for years and have been taking coke once a week for 6 months, but it doesn’t matter because of their genetics. I have known them since high school, and their face is still the same. Their eyes, nose, and bones are the same. Sure, their skin may age really badly and when they are 30 they may look 45, but they will life mog us to death by that point.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, GetShrekt, Chadeep and 18 others
Brutal shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
trying is cringe. you're either born that way or not.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, Chadeep, Prince88 and 7 others
People here will take 50 supplements and have multiple healthmaxxing procedures they follow,
I defy blackpill cuckism

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 14774
Fuck coke man this shit destroys people's lives and make garbage piece of shit dealers richer. Coke dealers are literally the worst on the planet, they cut their shit and then sell you like 30 % pure coke that they claim it's 80 % jfl at those scumbags.

A friend of mine went to a club with one of his friends, he went down to the bathroom alone to take a piss and there were some tough guys, coke dealers who tried to force him so he would start snorting lines, otherwise they would beat him up. Of course he didn't snort shit because he didn't even know what that white powder was, could have been meth or fucking anything, but even coke is bad enough on it's own, he drank alcohol before and that mixture is deadly as fuck.

They beat him up, he went upstairs and immediately left the club and decided to never go clubbing again

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, bwrauycnee, thereallegend and 4 others
Fuck coke man this shit destroys people's lives and make garbage piece of shit dealers richer. Coke dealers are literally the worst on the planet, they cut their shit and then sell you like 30 % pure coke that they claim it's 80 % jfl at those scumbags.

A friend of mine went to a club with one of his friends, he went down to the bathroom alone to take a piss and there were some tough guys, coke dealers who tried to force him so he would start snorting lines, otherwise they would beat him up. Of course he didn't snort shit because he didn't even know what that white powder was, could have been meth or fucking anything, but even coke is bad enough on it's own, he drank alcohol before and that mixture is deadly as fuck.

They beat him up, he went upstairs and immediately left the club and decided to never go clubbing again
The dealers where I live aren’t like this tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Bitch and Gaygymmaxx

Nigga there's no way in hell dudes in a bathroom actively tried to give away coke for free

He didn't tell you the whole story

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, GetShrekt, Prince88 and 3 others

Here in brazil the dealers are great bro, btw only coke from the Amazon high quality

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
Nigga there's no way in hell dudes in a bathroom actively tried to give away coke for free

He didn't tell you the whole story
They wouldn't give it to him for free. They would force him to take it and then he would have to pay of course. Also it would be a bonus if he would get hooked, them trying to get a new regular customer by using violence

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and BoneDensity
Water. Most of good loking people live in different dimension

They wouldn't give it to him for free. They would force him to take it and then he would have to pay of course. Also it would be a bonus if he would get hooked, them trying to get a new regular customer by using violence
This is a one in 1000 interaction. Has nothing to do with them being dealers and everything to do with them being overall pieces of shit.

Ohh i cant wait for some bluepilled dumb fuck chad to give me his wisdom; i hear this shit constantly irl and it makes me want to block them. These dumb fucks will never get it

yeah, you're right about it being completely genetic. there are girls that i know who just look older for no reason. i once saw a girl who looked either 35 or 20. she was still hot as fuck though and i would still date her if given the opportunity. life is too short to care about something as stupid as wrinkles.

• +1
This is a one in 1000 interaction. Has nothing to do with them being dealers and everything to do with them being overall pieces of shit.
This is Balkan bro, not necessarily the wild west balkan like Serbia, Montenegro and Bosnia, but I still consider Slovenia to be a North Balkan country, even tho most Slovenians would deny that because they want nothing to do with other former Yugoslavian countries

Last edited:
Party chad will still mog me at 30, even with my strict regime.

It's all in the bones and soft tissue.

He'll even skin mog me though because I'll still be a pimple-ridden, diseased rat... while chad will only have a few battle scars and maybe some slight nasolabial folds.

• +1
I was at the gym and spoke to them. Both facially chadlite and one is 6’2 with a legit top 1% physique (despite his unhealthy lifestyle) and the other is 6’1. I just found out that they both do coke once a weekend when they go out and they mix it with alcohol, which is like 10x worse for your body than just coke. They’ve been doing it for 6 months. Plus they just went on holiday where they were drinking and doing drugs every night for a week straight (one of them also told me he fucked a girl from a club there).

I was looking at their faces while they were telling me this and thinking how this is a brutal blackpill. People here will take 50 supplements and have multiple healthmaxxing procedures they follow, while chads have been destroying their bodies with heavy drinking for years and have been taking coke once a week for 6 months, but it doesn’t matter because of their genetics. I have known them since high school, and their face is still the same. Their eyes, nose, and bones are the same. Sure, their skin may age really badly and when they are 30 they may look 45, but they will life mog us to death by that point.
How bad is their hairline/skin quality?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot

He'll even skin mog me though because I'll still be a pimple-ridden, diseased rat... while chad will only have a few battle scars and maybe some slight nasolabial folds.
Even the muscle building genetics. The 6’2 guy has an insane body naturally and has been approached by a middle aged foid in the gym who complimented him on his body and told him he should compete. There’s so many testosteronemaxxing threads on this forum and I guarantee they all say to avoid drinking alcohol let alone doing coke when you drink alcohol.

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
Even the muscle building genetics. The 6’2 guy has an insane body naturally and has been approached by a middle aged foid in the gym who complimented him on his body and told him he should compete. There’s so many testosteronemaxxing threads on this forum and I guarantee they all say to avoid drinking alcohol let alone doing coke when you drink alcohol.
They really take life for granted, huh?

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Xangsane
Their hairline is NW1 for both, their skin looks a bit mature but not bad at all
How old are they?
I am assuming they have the UK club slayer/Love Island pheno.

• Ugh..
  • +1

hmm nice logic. beat someone up because they don't want to snort coke randomly.

Truly low IQ mentality

You can always reach your genetic potential or undo the damage that's done not always about ascending to chad status

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32

i hope they descend hard

hmm nice logic. beat someone up because they don't want to snort coke randomly.

Truly low IQ mentality
You clearly don’t know how the world works gaycel

This is Balkan bro, not necessarily the wild west balkan like Serbia, Montenegro and Bosnia, but I still consider Slovenia to be a North Balkan country, even tho most Slovenians would deny that because they want nothing to do with other former Yugoslavian countries
mittel europa moment

reminds me of Zagreb faggots LARPing as austro hungarians LMAO

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch

bro i always imagine you are chad thundercock from your avi

You're a faggot. I was sympathizing with your friend.
oh I thought you were saying I was low IQ and you don’t believe me jfl, there’s multiple ways one could interpret what you said

oh I thought you were saying I was low IQ and you don’t believe me jfl, there’s multiple ways one could interpret what you said

ok my bad. but yeah what happened to your friend made me seethe.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Bitch
23-25. No specific signs of aging though
I'm pretty surprised. I think descension is just around the corner for them, though.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14774
So what do u want us to do ? Blast coke and do drugs everyday? gtfo here

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 12234

U can gymcel and still have fun nigga

I'm pretty surprised. I think descension is just around the corner for them, though.
Cope, they will just age faster. Maybe they’ll look 45 at 30 and that’s if they get addicted badly

• +1
coke and alcohol used to bey classic combo

• +1
So what do u want us to do ? Blast coke and do drugs everyday? gtfo here
Low iq. You can spend all your time healthmaxxing while chadlites are healthminning for years and mog you to death

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
Low iq. You can spend all your time healthmaxxing while chadlites are healthminning for years and mog you to death
Have fun dying at 40

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 12234, Xangsane and 1 other person
They said it’s the best drug experience and they don’t like drinking anymore without it jfl
I don't do this that often anymore, but yeah it mogs

• +1
B bu but mahhhh loookmaxxxinggg :soy: :soy:

Being a slayer is fine, but being a coked up degen isn’t

I've done coke and drank together probably 5-7 times in my life
But I knew many people who do this every weekend and no none look good, no one exclusively just does coke they drink with it lol

Your 2 friends are gonna descend hard very quickly srs they're looks won't last
I say that's good coz less competition

Rather live healthy tbh and mog into middle age, it's not about being deemed 'autistic' for caring about your health JFL

• +1
I've done coke and drank together probably 5-7 times in my life
But I knew many people who do this every weekend and no none look good, no one exclusively just does coke they drink with it lol

Your 2 friends are gonna descend hard very quickly srs they're looks won't last
I say that's good coz less competition

Rather live healthy tbh and mog into middle age, it's not about being deemed 'autistic' for caring about your health JFL
They’ve already been doing it for 6 months, and I think one of them has been doing it for longer. Also they’ve been heavy drinking since they were 18 and they still look really good. It will be interesting to see what happens to them though

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101