Just spoke to a girl (NEED SERIOUS HELP)

forevercoping

forevercoping

God’s Loneliest Man
I spoke to a girl just now and I fucking fumbled the fucking bag and acted like an autist.
I’m not gonna lie I followed her social media and I don’t think I’m getting a follow back.
It’s over for me I just ruined my day.
Can anyone give me advice asap.
I’m decent looking but I kinda struggled to talk to her but I did make some conversation.
:feelsohgod:

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and PlayersGetPlayed
I spoke to a girl just now and I fucking fumbled the fucking bag and acted like an autist.
I’m not gonna lie I followed her social media and I don’t think I’m getting a follow back.
I’m decent looking but I kinda struggled to talk to her but I did make some conversation.
Keep taking, everyone is bad at things when they start. Don't expect much just talk

best way is delusionmaxxing. I managed to become so narcy I can talk with almost anyone easily because I mog them in some way or another. A good example is how comfortable you'd always feel talking to Indians unless that's just me.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
incel trait: writing threads about a minor female interaction

• JFL
Ask if she will follow you on org

• JFL
its not gonna matter if you look good

You followed her social media without her ever mentioning about her account to you?

Always read her body language as well. If you did how was she acting towards you?

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616