Just Started Looksmaxing!

JToTheC

JToTheC

"JC" 5'11 FT, 17 Years Old
Do you guys know where I can get PEDs Online? HGH, Testosterone, etc.. I'm 5'10 FT and really good at basketball but if I grow to at least 6'2 I know for a fact I'll be able to get into the NBA.

Good joke, you'll never make it unless you have a 40 inch plus vert at that height.

Yes goy, take a lot of testosterone to grow taller

• JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69
Good joke, you'll never make it unless you have a 40 inch plus vert at that height.
That's bluepilled. You need to be 6'5"+ with wide 5% BF frame with full body explosiveness and top 5% coordination. We're talking about people getting paid $40 million a year. There's tons of people with 40 inch verticals at 6'2".

• +1
Reactions: 000
You can’t do much about height bro

just sleep,exercise,eat healthy and pray to gandy

Your height is fine imo focus on FACE

I don’t know about you guys but it’s either feds or a Reddit cuck

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
That's bluepilled. You need to be 6'5"+ with wide 5% BF frame with full body explosiveness and top 5% coordination. We're talking about people getting paid $40 million a year. There's tons of people with 40 inch verticals at 6'2".
Who has a standing 40 inch vertical at 6'2":lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Only NFL WRs and maybe RBs and some CBs have those stats. 40 inches STANDING is elite. Also, barely anybody in the fucking NBA get's paid 40m a year. Also, Lowry and CP3 are both 6 foot. And Isaiah Thomas is 5 foot 9. Yes they are exceptions but in general you don't necessarily NEED to be tall, you have to just make up for lack of height with athleticism/skill/weight.

I think my face is a little above average, the only thing lacking is probably my small nose and average jawline. I just go on this website to look for height and bodybuilding tips. I can almost dunk but I can't quite get the ball in the hoop. I need HGH to get taller!

Who has a standing 40 inch vertical at 6'2":lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Only NFL WRs and maybe RBs and some CBs have those stats. 40 inches STANDING is elite. Also, barely anybody in the fucking NBA get's paid 40m a year. Also, Lowry and CP3 are both 6 foot. And Isaiah Thomas is 5 foot 9. Yes they are exceptions but in general you don't necessarily NEED to be tall, you have to just make up for lack of height with athleticism/skill/weight.
When did I ever say standing? Nobody in the NBA has a standing 40 inch vertical. I’m talking about running vertical. Everybody and their brother is 6’2” at a good park. 6’2” PGs are 1 in a million.

Last edited:
When did I ever say standing? Nobody in the NBA has a standing 40 inch vertical. I’m talking about running vertical. Everybody and their brother is 6’2” at a good park. 6’2” PGs are 1 in a million.
That's generally what vert means. Standing. Only really NBA measure running vert. But that doesn't mean jack. Any fucking retard with good technique can have 40 inch running vert.