Just started looksmaxxing rate my eyes please.

S

spiderman1092

Iron
I think my eye area is pretty good, I think my eye area is on level with most chads if not better. Although there is some room for improvent but first I need a starting point. Please rate my eye area.

Attachments

• IMG_6675.jpg
    IMG_6675.jpg
    476.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, BeanletMogger, Oueyy and 13 others
8 psl

• +1
Reactions: coclover, Deleted member 32486 and Deleted member 34092
I think it’s time to pack!

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
No fucking way this isn’t a joke

Bro delete your thread shit is about to get brutal for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486, Gaygymmaxx, Zeyn and 3 others
bro you have a lorenzo zurzolo type eye area, mysterious and seductive type shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Zeyn

Thats what happens when u let normies infiltrate the forum..normies are so fucking dillusioal and narcy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChickenRun, Zeyn, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
Thats what happens when u let normies infiltrate the forum..normies are so fucking dillusioal and narcy
If he sees the truth and realises how utterly subhuman he is, roping won’t be a far fetch these kids should not be on here

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
Aug 7, 2023
fuck you faggot kys ugly fag

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
high chadlite with gigafogger potential

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and coclover
I think my eye area is pretty good, I think my eye area is on level with most chads if not better. Although there is some room for improvent but first I need a starting point. Please rate my eye area.
Not that good. Almost looks like the type of eyes you see on disfigured faces

IMG 5169

Pozitife Kenthel Titl Tho!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coclover, Zeyn, Rimaxtis and 1 other person
was that a dog or something?

What the fuck am i looking at?

Normies are going to flood this forum thinking the site is just full of ugly people only to realise they're the same as the users here. Welcome the fellow subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, 0hMan, Deleted member 32486 and 3 others
orbital implants are needed. legit looks like its about to explode

Normies are going to flood this forum thinking the site is just full of ugly people only to realise they're the same as the users here. Welcome the fellow subhumans.
LMFAOOOOO. jfl when people realize the average normie is legit considered over tier here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, coclover, It'snotover and 1 other person
Guys please be nice

psl wise it's bad but if you have a good facial structure you can def get away with that emo/dead looking niche appeal

That haircut is gay as fuck

Sorry need to be harsh here. Why in gods name do you think ur eye area is on chad Level? Ur eye area is ltn Level below average sorry bro you need to be realistic

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
Guys please be nice
No, you chose to come on here
Youre not entitled to special treatment
Especially with those subhuman bug eyes I wish i didnt see

Busted out laughing when I opened the attachment

Hope this is a troll

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Bro frauding as hell and still look bad lol

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
fraudmaxxing and still looks like a cow’s eye area lol

Mumbai hunter eye

Hyyy FROGLET

No bro it’s not but don’t let that stop u from your progress there’s a lot of toxic people here that could have said it was below average but decided to mock it smh 🤦

• +1
Reactions: spiderman1092
I laughed out loud

ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING YOUVE SEEN THIS POST BEFORE AND STILL FELL FOR MY LARP

ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING YOU FELL FOR MY LARP EVEN AFTER SEEING THE POST 😭😭😭😭

ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING YOU FELL FOR MY LARP EVEN AFTER SEEING THE POST 😭😭😭😭
I dont remember .org niggas bro thats actually brutal u coulda denied me making the post

definetely chadlite maybe full chad if you eye thump for a few weeks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
Easy chadlite ... Squintmaxx for becoming ian somerhalder

Beta subhuman incel

even after fraudinf your eyes are complete shit

incel rope rn