just starve urself bro

anthropology pill

anthropology pill

Banned
this is the worst advice I am reading on this forum all the time

if you are eating under 2,5k cal (in most cases significantly more depending on height) and fat you have a SHIT metabolism

starving urself will only crash it more

you skinny fat low t bitches need to EAT, WORK OUT, and STRESS your bodies through stimulants like coffee and nicotine to get out of this state

this will come with temporary weight gain

eat high carb low fat if you are like this and get animal protein

track your cals with cronometer and gradually increase

holy fucking shit, utterly retarded

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 5608, CursedOne and 3 others
GOOD ADVICE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 5608
if you are eating under 2,5k cal (in most cases significantly more depending on height) and fat you have a SHIT metabolism
I eat over 3,000 calories a day (sometimes up to 3,500) and I'm 14-15% bodyfat. 176cm height. what does this say about my metabolism?

it means you are fine and probably top 5%il since the average health is so shit nowadays

foids are literally attracted to guys who eat shit tons of food
if you order a salad in the restaurant her pussy will dry in
does chad order fucking salad?

he fucking eats all the time
for good reason

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
OP, this is a common myth in the fitness industry.

YOU CANNOT FIX YOUR METABOLISM! You can't just eat a bunch of food and somehow make your metabolism higher! You burn what you burn. The large differences in "metabolism" is actually in activity levels. When someone diets, there is about a 50% give or take chance of them having significant metabolic adaptation on top of the normal change in caloric expenditure due to lower bodyweight. This metabolic adaptation will account for approximately 100-200kcal per day at best in Basal Metabolic Rate. Thats it! There is NO PROOF of any "reverse dieting" or eating more kcal improving your total caloric expenditure. It also doesn't make any logical sense.

IF YOU ARE NOT LOSING WEIGHT AT A GIVEN CALORIC INTAKE, EITHER:

1. YOU'RE MISCOUNTING
2. YOU'RE NOT ACTIVE ENOUGH
3. YOU HAVE WATER RETENTION AND MUST BE PATIENT
4. YOU'RE IN GENERAL INCONSISTENT WITH CALORIC INTAKE AND OUTPUT

• +1
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 4563, smcquade and 8 others
OP, this is a common myth in the fitness industry.

YOU CANNOT FIX YOUR METABOLISM! You can't just eat a bunch of food and somehow make your metabolism higher! You burn what you burn. The large differences in "metabolism" is actually in activity levels. When someone diets, there is about a 50% give or take chance of them having significant metabolic adaptation on top of the normal change in caloric expenditure due to lower bodyweight. This metabolic adaptation will account for approximately 100-200kcal per day at best in Basal Metabolic Rate. Thats it! There is NO PROOF of any "reverse dieting" or eating more kcal improving your total caloric expenditure. It also doesn't make any logical sense.

IF YOU ARE NOT LOSING WEIGHT AT A GIVEN CALORIC INTAKE, EITHER:

1. YOU'RE MISCOUNTING
2. YOU'RE NOT ACTIVE ENOUGH
3. YOU HAVE WATER RETENTION AND MUST BE PATIENT
4. YOU'RE IN GENERAL INCONSISTENT WITH CALORIC INTAKE AND OUTPUT
explain how I, 182cm, 80kg, low BF, eat 3,5k cal daily with zero cardio and working out 3 times a week for 45 minutes, but mostly stretching and shit like that
and some users here eat 1,5k cal and are skinny fat

you cannot fix your metabolism?
I did in the last 6 months, because it crashed from starvation mode. My oral temps went up from 36,2 to 37 degrees in this timeframe (daytime)

proof that cal increase improves your caloric expenditure is higher body temps, as well as the fact that you need energy to produce thyroid hormone lol

jfl if you think the skinny fat chinks here have only 100-200cal less basal metabolic rate than football chad. LMFAO

you are looking at a systemic issue involving thyroid, adrenals and more very one dimensional buddy boyo

keep coping fatty

explain how I, 182cm, 80kg, low BF, eat 3,5k cal daily with zero cardio and working out 3 times a week for 45 minutes, but mostly stretching and shit like that
and some users here eat 1,5k cal and are skinny fat

you cannot fix your metabolism?
I did in the last 6 months, because it crashed from starvation mode. My oral temps went up from 36,2 to 37 degrees in this timeframe (daytime)

proof that cal increase improves your caloric expenditure is higher body temps, as well as the fact that you need energy to produce thyroid hormone lol

jfl if you think the skinny fat chinks here have only 100-200cal less basal metabolic rate than football chad. LMFAO

you are looking at a systemic issue involving thyroid, adrenals and more very one dimensional buddy boyo

Because what you just served is a pure analogy, with zero scientifical rigour. Thats how myths like these are perpetuated! Thats why humans believed the earth was flat for so long - our experience tells us that the earth is flat! Only scientifical rigour told us otherwise. The current scientific knowledge is that the range of caloric consumption is a result of bodyweight, sex and activity in various forms (excercise, walking, housework, fidgeting and so on). Its a fun thought to think we would just magically start burning fat cells in pure inefficiency because we ate more food, but that isn't the case.

To explain your experience, you are likely not very rigorous with your intake, and even if you are, the peers you are comparing yourself to is not. Remember that even the strictest dieters have trouble staying even close to tracking their true intake over any meaningful span of time. People literally have no idea how many calories they are putting in - and thats the part we CAN control. Controlling our output literally requires a metabolic ward.

• +1
Reactions: karbo, Kade, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Because what you just served is a pure analogy, with zero scientifical rigour. Thats how myths like these are perpetuated! Thats why humans believed the earth was flat for so long - our experience tells us that the earth is flat! Only scientifical rigour told us otherwise. The current scientific knowledge is that the range of caloric consumption is a result of bodyweight, sex and activity in various forms (excercise, walking, housework, fidgeting and so on). Its a fun thought to think we would just magically start burning fat cells in pure inefficiency because we ate more food, but that isn't the case.

To explain your experience, you are likely not very rigorous with your intake, and even if you are, the peers you are comparing yourself to is not. Remember that even the strictest dieters have trouble staying even close to tracking their true intake over any meaningful span of time. People literally have no idea how many calories they are putting in - and thats the part we CAN control. Controlling our output literally requires a metabolic ward.
cronometer
i myself used it religiously, its how i recovered.

jfl if you do not think your body has measures to lower metabolic rate in case of starvation mode (which 1,5k cal is already, if you are not 5ft2)

if you were right this guy we all know who eats all the time and is borderline anorexic would not exist

look into hypothyroidism, and look into how global body temperature has fallen, and how this new low is now set as a new standard by doctors.

half the population is borderline hypothyroid by 1950 standards. this is the main reason our parents and grandparents had more active lifestyles than us. they had higher body temp, higher atp, more energy, higher basic metabolic rate.

hypo results in adaptive measures of your body which goes into survival mode. holding onto every cal it can. and is most often a result of cal deficiency, mainly in proteins

it is not as easy as
cal goes in --> cal goes out

replace the --> with a body that is INDIVIDUAL in every case, and much more so than you like to admit. just like chad is vastly different from incel ;)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
just bloat yourself bro
just destroy your already shitty facial aesthetic bro

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
OP is a dumbfuck

Know nothing about diet
I have lost 10lbs the last couple months

My metabolism has INCREASED due to sprints on the bike

• +1
OP is a dumbfuck

Know nothing about diet
I have lost 10lbs the last couple months

My metabolism has INCREASED due to sprints on the bike
ofc dumbfuck
you are a slow oxidizer and finally got your ass up
good job bitch
now gradually increase cals if you actually want a manly physique, and replace some cardio with lifting

so op says just eat 150million calories while doing sports and u wont get weight cause slow oxidizer muh

• +1
just bloat yourself bro
just destroy your already shitty facial aesthetic bro
just lol if you think you will produce enough hormones in starvation mode to even be visible to fertile, high E high prog foids

just lol if you think any chad starves themselves

some models do, thats why they have short lived primes
I am not denying starvation mode looks good in the short run

do it if thats what you want

• +1
cronometer
i myself used it religiously, its how i recovered.

[1]jfl if you do not think your body has measures to lower metabolic rate in case of starvation mode (which 1,5k cal is already, if you are not 5ft2)

[2]if you were right this guy we all know who eats all the time and is borderline anorexic would not exist

[3]look into hypothyroidism, and look into how global body temperature has fallen, and how this new low is now set as a new standard by doctors.

[4]half the population is borderline hypothyroid by 1950 standards. this is the main reason our parents and grandparents had more active lifestyles than us. they had higher body temp, higher atp, more energy, higher basic metabolic rate.

[5]hypo results in adaptive measures of your body which goes into survival mode. holding onto every cal it can. and is most often a result of cal deficiency, mainly in proteins

it is not as easy as
cal goes in --> cal goes out

replace the --> with a body that is INDIVIDUAL in every case, and much more so than you like to admit. just like chad is vastly different from incel ;)

1. I already asserted that a dieter will in about half the cases adapt long term to the deficit, however this is not a certainty nor is it well understood

2. This is a typical analogy. The idea of the ripped guy eating 6k kcal / day while sitting on his ass for years on end is just bullshit. You think he eats a lot cause you only see him when he eats crap, while in fact he eats few meals per day, or only eats large meals from time to time etc. Its physically impossible for him to be burning thousands of calories while just sitting there. Again, your way of thinking is just wrong. Its the same thing when you ask a fat guy what he eats and he swears he barely eats - if you actually checked his intake, it would of course be very high.

3. Hypothyroidsm isn't what we are talking about here

4. Any increase in occurance of hypothyroidism may well be linked with US obesity rates (I assume thats what you're talking about), but its hardly relevant to the discussion at hand - Thyroid issues with obesity might be linked, I don't know.

5. Again, this "survival mode" is called metabolic adaption and occurs in about 50% of patients as per todays scientific papers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, IWantToMax and MentalistKebab
I agree that crash dieting and low-carb is bullshit but I disagree with the stimulant part. If your metabolism has adapted and works well, you need neither huge calorie deficits (if at all) nor stimulants to get to a healthy body fat level.

ofc dumbfuck
you are a slow oxidizer and finally got your ass up
good job bitch
now gradually increase cals if you actually want a manly physique, and replace some cardio with lifting

When did anyone talk about lifting? This thread was about fat loss

Ur spewing things with no factual basis

• +1
just lol if you think you will produce enough hormones in starvation mode to even be visible to fertile, high E high prog foids

just lol if you think any chad starves themselves

some models do, thats why they have short lived primes
I am not denying starvation mode looks good in the short run

do it if thats what you want
what hormones to attract women? :lul:
it's all bone and hair, the rest is cope, getting lean is only a method of showing your bone
you're right that Chad doesn't starve, but that's because he lived all his life doing sports and having an active lifestyle, differently from us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, IWantToMax and Deleted member 6475
it's all bone and hair, the rest is cope, getting lean is only a method of showing your bone
you're right that Chad doesn't starve, but that's because he lived all his life doing sports and having an active lifestyle, differently from us

Consider this:

MMA fighters are starving their ass off, seriously abusing their bodies. They still have great physiques.

Christian Bale went from literally auschwitz to yoked up in one year

64186946.jpg

You can yoyo diet, you can be fat then get lean, you can be stable at one bodyweight - it all works. Only thing is excess skin might be an issue if too fat and poor skin rebound genetics. Other than that, we all abide by the same physical laws. Unless hormonal deficiancies shows up on bloodwork, which rarely happens, all is good.

• +1
1. I already asserted that a dieter will in about half the cases adapt long term to the deficit, however this is not a certainty nor is it well understood

2. This is a typical analogy. The idea of the ripped guy eating 6k kcal / day while sitting on his ass for years on end is just bullshit. You think he eats a lot cause you only see him when he eats crap, while in fact he eats few meals per day, or only eats large meals from time to time etc. Its physically impossible for him to be burning thousands of calories while just sitting there. Again, your way of thinking is just wrong. Its the same thing when you ask a fat guy what he eats and he swears he barely eats - if you actually checked his intake, it would of course be very high.

3. Hypothyroidsm isn't what we are talking about here

4. Any increase in occurance of hypothyroidism may well be linked with US obesity rates (I assume thats what you're talking about), but its hardly relevant to the discussion at hand - Thyroid issues with obesity might be linked, I don't know.

5. Again, this "survival mode" is called metabolic adaption and occurs in about 50% of patients as per todays scientific papers.

1. do not see how this is related

2. you can, if you have an overactive nervous system. if you run on adrenaline and cortisol (through any form of stress; psychological or through coffee/drugs) you burn a lot more . even if you are sedentary at work. your typical skinny fat bitch here will have underactive adrenals. he needs stress, literally; to balance out his nervous system and his oxidation rate

3. thats the problem. you are not looking at it holistically. There is even more shit involved (that I do not know enough about). You are narrowing it down like crazy

4. obesity is caused by hypo, not the other way around lol. ofc you can get obese without being hypo tho
Consider this:

MMA fighters are starving their ass off, seriously abusing their bodies. They still have great physiques.

Christian Bale went from literally auschwitz to yoked up in one year

64186946.jpg

You can yoyo diet, you can be fat then get lean, you can be stable at one bodyweight - it all works. Only thing is excess skin might be an issue if too fat and poor skin rebound genetics. Other than that, we all abide by the same physical laws. Unless hormonal deficiancies shows up on bloodwork, which rarely happens, all is good.
hormonal differences are huge in males
it is literally the difference between chad and incel

hormonal differences are the best framework to discuss different physiques. there is a reason even here people scream "low T" all the time. they are correct

skinny fat = low in all hormones
add starvation = uber low in hormones

this is why my approach is how you ascend. but it takes time, and dedication, and will probably also result in temporary weight gain

yoyo dieting always results in poor health. this is very obvious to me

Last edited:
  • +1

this
who gives a crap how you get lean as long as you you get lean. if it is easier to do it through low cals do it that way.

OP calls others retarded while getting it all wrong and having done zero research. Peak autism.

Calorie restriction promotes better body composition and metabolism, healthy aging, prevents and treats some types of cancer and may help cure depression:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 2227
i lost 10kg in 2.5 months through OMAD/water fasting. got me to a solid high T base to start working out and cover my bones with muscle. i will continue to fast every week after i finish bulkmaxxing next month because of the anti-aging and other health benefits. OP = prime retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volslayer187 and anthropology pill
does this actually raise metabolism?
Yes but artificially through adrenals instead of thyroid
That is fine as long as you do not overdo it
Some guys hsve too little adrenaline/cortisol

dont starve yourself unless you're on tren lol

@MaherGOAT thyroid hormones levels can change drastically and alter your metabolism. You can even alter those levels with food... Try eating low carb for some time: guaranteed ft3 drop.

@anthropology pill running on adrenals is the worst thing you can do. Dude I could get up to 1g of caffeine and 15mg of yohimbine HCL per day while doing 4/20 IF with restricted calories. Fat loss was almost ... 0.

If you have fucked up thyroid (if you cant lose weight then 99% you do have a fucked up thyroid) then you're living on a god mode.

• JFL
Reactions: anthropology pill
@MaherGOAT thyroid hormones levels can change drastically and alter your metabolism. You can even alter those levels with food... Try eating low carb for some time: guaranteed ft3 drop.

@anthropology pill running on adrenals is the worst thing you can do. Dude I could get up to 1g of caffeine and 15mg of yohimbine HCL per day while doing 4/20 IF with restricted calories. Fat loss was almost ... 0.

If you have fucked up thyroid (if you cant lose weight then 99% you do have a fucked up thyroid) then you're living on a god mode.

I'd be surprised if you can show me a study where calorie matched high carb vs low carb showed long term surpression of caloric consumption.

If we assume that you could simply burn more calories by just eating more carbs, which would be a "logical" conclusion if we observe that absence of carbs = ft3 drop short term, then we should see more effective cutting strategies be almost purely carbohydrates. But that isn't the case. Ft3 dropping as a result of lowering calories does not mean that increase carbohydrates increases long term BMR.

Yes but artificially through adrenals instead of thyroid
That is fine as long as you do not overdo it
Some guys hsve too little adrenaline/cortisol
ah that explains why I lost hella weight when i was anxious as fuck

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
I testify the cortisol thing. I don't know about the rest tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5608
no one listen to a single thing this kid says,

maliciously feeding people wrong information,

i know you're trolling, but some people take it seriously

• JFL
Reactions: anthropology pill

maliciously feeding people wrong information,

i know you're trolling, but some people take it seriously
meanwhile chad eats his 3rd steak tonight and has sugar drinks during his workout

but some people take it seriously

Last edited: