just study harder, bro !

Deleted member 2748

Deleted member 2748

retired. done n dusted
people, especially teachers, usually say that you need to study harder to get good grades.

most of you probably know how bullshit this is, since it's mostly about how gifted you are at comprehension, problem solving and memorization skills than it is about "muh study". study all you want, you'll never be as good as the kid who gets grades regardless.

however, i personally find that the statement above is bullshit for another reason : it doesn't take into account the fact that having the drive to study is in itself something that you either are gifted with or not. it all comes from the "free will" theory. if you aren't genetically driven to complete large amounts of tasks, you most likely won't ever do that in your life.

i find it really retarded that people look down upon people who don't "want" to study, even though it's literally something based on your neurotrasmitters that are 90% genetic

at this point, i have kinda accepted my low IQ: despite being naturally proficient at programming, i have never really put myself to it and try to get good grades, since i lack the drive to sit down and do the shit i need to do to get good grades. which is why people who literally don't know how to code and even asked me help on how to do certain programs in the past literally get better grades than me at the end of the year. brutal, it is what it is.

where i'm going with the last paragraph is : a large part of being intelligent and proficient at school is being naturally driven to get shit done, "lazy genius" is one of the biggest copes i have ever heard tbh. do you think zuckerberg became a multibillionaire by rotting at home, simply because of "muh high IQ" ? no matter how good you are at something, you will always get stomped by high T driven chad who is always 10 steps ahead of you regardless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Danish_Retard
no iq for face
period

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, CopeIsReal, Pedro Zanatta and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 5683
The last paragraph is really false. Having high IQ is like being superman. You can't beat talent. It's "muh hard work" that is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 5912
Water but read the post and agree. Nothing we can do but accept the fact that not everyone is gifted genetically.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
The last paragraph is really false. Having high IQ is like being superman. You can't beat talent. It's "muh hard work" that is cope.
i'm not arguing the importance of having a high IQ. what i'm saying is, being intelligent is, apart from having high IQ, also about having a natural drive that pushes you to do shit. i'm saying this because there are tons of users here claiming 130IQ but "muh lazy genius" when it's so fucking important being naturally driven to put the IQ to good use

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5522
I failed at school and it didn't matter what amount of effort I put in. Sure I could get an A once a year in some worthless class test but that was unsustainable. The grade pill is beyond brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
i'm not arguing the importance of having a high IQ. what i'm saying is, being intelligent is, apart from having high IQ, also about having a natural drive that pushes you to do shit. i'm saying this because there are tons of users here claiming 130IQ but "muh lazy genius" when it's so fucking important being naturally driven to put the IQ to good use
Just be genetically gifted theory

What's the point op of this thread op? Do you just want IQ copers to shut up?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
All you really need to get good grades: have good memory and be good at math, both genetic

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta and Deleted member 5522

The ones claiming 130IQ here don't really have 130IQ. They got 130 on a stupid FRT(figure reasoning test) and because of their ego's, they now believe they have 130IQ. Try to get 130 on a real, 5 hour IQ test with a psychologist, and most here claiming 130IQ would get a reality check.

Also, IQ is mostly significant above 140-145. Everyone below that still have to put in decent amount of work. But you don't really understand how little people above 140 actually work, and how little they have to work to understand things. How little effort they actually have to put in. And how little effort they are actually putting in.

What really matters, is your RAW brainpower. How complex the mathematical problems you can solve. Most people, they can't do shit. They copy a method they see in the book, and use it on problems. They copy and memorize and learn from youtube videos, and practice exams. Then they do their exam (which is exactly the same as the practice exam and get decent grades).

What really takes IQ is solving hard problems that you don't get for free at all. If you're below a certain IQ threshold, you'll NEVER be able to do that. No matter how hard you study. You can't just solve hard mathematical problems out of nowhere. What math is all about, and what makes it so special, and why IQ = everything is because at the higher level, it's all about "seeing the light". It's all about having eureka moments. All about pulling a rabbit out of a hat. The ones who are the best at the level I'm dealing with are the ones who consistently and constantly are able to pull a rabit out of a hat. IQ = EVERYTHING when it comes to this. If you're still in high school, it's probably a bit hard to understand what I'm saying, but in University you'll start to get it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748
This isn’t true to some extent. If you’re doing a difficult subject you have to put in practice and hours of studying no matter what. Yeah some people will understand it more quickly but no one is gonna walk into a calculus test without studying and get a 100

• Love it
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
The ones claiming 130IQ here don't really have 130IQ. They got 130 on a stupid FRT(figure reasoning test) and because of their ego's, they now believe they have 130IQ. Try to get 130 on a real, 5 hour IQ test with a psychologist, and most here claiming 130IQ would get a reality check.

Also, IQ is mostly significant above 140-145. Everyone below that still have to put in decent amount of work. But you don't really understand how little people above 140 actually work, and how little they have to work to understand things. How little effort they actually have to put in. And how little effort they are actually putting in.

What really matters, is your RAW brainpower. How complex the mathematical problems you can solve. Most people, they can't do shit. They copy a method they see in the book, and use it on problems. They copy and memorize and learn from youtube videos, and practice exams. Then they do their exam (which is exactly the same as the practice exam and get decent grades).

What really takes IQ is solving hard problems that you don't get for free at all. If you're below a certain IQ threshold, you'll NEVER be able to do that. No matter how hard you study. You can't just solve hard mathematical problems out of nowhere. What math is all about, and what makes it so special, and why IQ = everything is because at the higher level, it's all about "seeing the light". It's all about having eureka moments. All about pulling a rabbit out of a hat. The ones who are the best at the level I'm dealing with are the ones who consistently and constantly are able to pull a rabit out of a hat. IQ = EVERYTHING when it comes to this. If you're still in high school, it's probably a bit hard to understand what I'm saying, but in University you'll start to get it.
fuck, this reply makes me feel low IQ subhuman tbh

Lifefuel for lowiqcels
jfl I know a jock chad at my school
he is the dummest fag at my school
yet everyone loves him and respects him
plus hes going to college for free

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
Study harder=cheat more

This isn’t true to some extent. If you’re doing a difficult subject you have to put in practice and hours of studying no matter what. Yeah some people will understand it more quickly but no one is gonna walk into a calculus test without studying and get a 100

"The lazy geniuses" that sleep all the time in the mathematics class are actually the hardest workers. They spent their night solving tons of problems. They do this on purpose to cultivate the effortless ones image.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bladeeout
jfl I know a jock chad at my school
he is the dummest fag at my school
yet everyone loves him and respects him
plus hes going to college for free
Fucking chad never had to try in his life yet we have to nt maxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
"The lazy geniuses" that sleep all the time in the mathematics class are actually the hardest workers. They spent their night solving tons of problems. They do this on purpose to cultivate the effortless ones image.
Literally this. They gaslight the same way we gaslight about gymcelling and looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
Gotta play life to your strengths that's all
plus IF you find something you love doing even though you might be average at it
you still enjoy that thing
who gives a fuck then?