JUST TAKE THE JACKPILL (ROPEFUEL AND LIFEFUEL)๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿ‘น

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

housing a demon in my flesh rent free
I want to live in the house that Jack built from scratch because he was right. He had it all figured out. He faked empathy. He believed in God but knew that the body belonged to hell. He knew that men are villains simply for being born as male.

screen-shot-2018-04-19-at-8-03-21-am.png

He gave into what women wanted โ€” for him to be a vicious monster. After all, thatโ€™s what women seek. To admire the ruins of a man who is broken down and demolished and evil.

Itโ€™s like โ€œRuin Valueโ€; buildings are designed in a way that, when demolished, look aesthetically pleasing to the eye.

b5Xt8eVnuIBRpbDohS7uEtKX5tVuTnz-Ui73-jVmQ5GcQVwbMwSiYgrH4JOXWI6oG0TmQIwvH30XcQfViCkt3X8HWnwmYuOlGbTH9sw

1200px-Republic_P-47N_Thunderbolt_in_flight_%28cropped%29.jpg

A woman wants to see the โ€œruinsโ€ of a man. It is what wets her pussy. Jack figured it out.

He knew that there was

A) the Lion
B) the lamb

And that God created both. Both are perfect but are created for different things.

2-old-lion-alan-clifford.jpg

The lion kills.

images

The lamb gets killed

There is no real life we live. Itโ€™s just a movie created by God for his entertainment.

So we have no control over who we are. You may be a spineless bitchless no pussy getting incel. Iโ€™m a weird little shitskin Indian which is the worst fate of all. But what can we do? Just accept the Jackpill

He was right all along

We live in this house we built, called life. But one day god will destroy this house and call you to your real home. Hell or heaven.

giphy.gif

@iam good boy @BrahminBoss @the MOUSE @standardcel

Attachments

• 1717006127718.gif
    1717006127718.gif
    6.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Esteban1997, 5'7 zoomer, iam good boy and 5 others
Only those who have love in them will go to heaven

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and iam good boy
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and BrahminBoss
I am a lamb faggot and I am pussyfree for life.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BrahminBoss and Vermilioncore
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, 5'7 zoomer, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
I saw a story about a spic who tattooed the whole murder scene he committed on his chest. It was a cold case and the only reason he was caught was because the shit-for-brains literally tattooed the entire crime scene on his chest
Like how dumb could you be
Buddy thought he was the zodiac killer or smthn

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back