Just Talked To My Oneitis Over The Phone

T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
Just talked to her over the phone for almost 1.5 hours. First time I've talked to her in over 6 months (excluding texts)

what does she look like? or who does she resemble?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7012
u blested ur self with shitton redietion son. ur brein is now swiss cheese

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and ToursOverBoyo2020
what does she look like? or who does she resemble?

She's an ethnic stacey that looks as cute as a button. She's short tho. Barely 5 feet tall. I don't care much about height tho.

She's an ethnic stacey that looks as cute as a button. She's short tho. Barely 5 feet tall. I don't care much about height tho.
i see

my advice is to become sort of like a best friend and start from there. avoid seeming like a gay at all times.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
i see

my advice is to become sort of like a best friend and start from there. avoid seeming like a gay at all times.

ngl I think I'm already deep in the friendzone jfl. I actually don't mind too much tbh I just like talking/hanging out with her. Gives me a massive dopamine rush and makes me actually feel good while I'm otherwise depressed and rotting.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and MrGlutton
  • +1
hmm i mean you talked to her for over an hr so that's a start

the strategy i advised is more so for the long term tbh

Yeah, I'd like to hang out with her but Covid lockdown restrictions make things tricky. I live at home with two parents who have pre-existing conditions so I'm worried about potentially getting Covid and then infecting them. Long term I'd like to marry her if our lifestyles and life values are compatible so I definitely want to continue to get to know her better.

Yeah, I'd like to hang out with her but Covid lockdown restrictions make things tricky. I live at home with two parents who have pre-existing conditions so I'm worried about potentially getting Covid and then infecting them. Long term I'd like to marry her if our lifestyles and life values are compatible so I definitely want to continue to get to know her better.
that's good you're playing it safe with your parents etc

i wouldn't marry her knowing female nature but if that's what you want to do then go ahead. you also can't guarantee that you'll get what you want too

• +1
that's good you're playing it safe with your parents etc

i wouldn't marry her knowing female nature but if that's what you want to do then go ahead. you also can't guarantee that you'll get what you want too

She's one of the few girls I'd marry. I know its corny but she's not like other girls. She always dresses modestly, doesn't party/drink alcohol, doesn't curse, doesn't do drugs, comes from a good family, is a practicing Muslim, etc.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Inject T son :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: godsmistake
I’m dating my oneitis

• +1
if you talk 1.5 hour with her and not dating you are falling into the friendzone

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
1.5 hour of emotional support

1.5 hour of emotional support

I was mostly talking to her about what's going on in my life and things that interest me and actually if anything she was the one providing me emotional support jfl.

BE1C6205 F0FA 41DE 98B3 C6F6F0CB6B98

Attachments

• 8A0B2B8C-544B-4561-A219-ABCD1FA79E40.png
    8A0B2B8C-544B-4561-A219-ABCD1FA79E40.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 1