Just talked with an LL patient

Angutoid

Angutoid

Kraken
The things he said made me kinda reconsider my choice
When ur blinded by the dream of not being short anymore, u kinda ignore the consequences
His text made me somewhat emphasize with how he felt with his legs and im not really sure if i still want this
Here is the text:
I can't complain given the fact that I lengthened 8cm in a single segment and have 6 foreign objects lodged into my bones. My legs are nowhere near as functional as what they were before. But I can run (I've never tested a long jog or anything), lift weights, and squat down like a slav, so I can't complain. I have a good leg and a bad leg. Most patients tell me they have the same, but everyone's story is different. And sometimes the good leg and bad leg swap for a while. (There is a lot of luck involved in this surgery, keep that in mind.)

My good leg, I don't think I ever get much pain at all minus maybe a couple of soft tissue flare-ups. For my bad leg, I haven't done an x-ray since I returned from Russia, but I'm 90% sure it's just pre-ballerina. Probably a result of me being lazy and not keeping up with my stretching. But it is interesting how my bad leg doesn't seem to care about stretching for the most part. I credit most of it because I've been super busy these past two years and haven't been working out. Your balance will be totally different, that much I can tell you.

I'm not going to praise or recommend the surgery since it will come at a great cost for the rest of your life. I've personally watched it destroy others. I see people downplaying the surgery on this forum, and the patients I did the surgery with would often laugh at some of the dumb stuff that gets posted here. Tremendous power always comes at a great cost, period. The people that did well from my group already had nothing to lose. We were all 5'1-5'4, so we needed the height and were willing to pay. The people that did poorly from my group were those that never needed the surgery in the first place or gave up early. Not a good sample size with about 8 or so patients, but that's what I observed. But I also noticed the people that did poorly were in a limbo state in terms of their education and career, so height alone wasn't going to fix their problems. Despite the problems I listed above, my life vastly improved because of the surgery. I would do it again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose, truthhurts, ryuken and 3 others
When ur blinded by the dream of not being short anymore, u kinda ignore the consequences
His text made me somewhat emphasize with how he felt with his legs and im not really sure if i still want this
Here is the text:
I can't complain given the fact that I lengthened 8cm in a single segment and have 6 foreign objects lodged into my bones. My legs are nowhere near as functional as what they were before. But I can run (I've never tested a long jog or anything), lift weights, and squat down like a slav, so I can't complain. I have a good leg and a bad leg. Most patients tell me they have the same, but everyone's story is different. And sometimes the good leg and bad leg swap for a while. (There is a lot of luck involved in this surgery, keep that in mind.)

My good leg, I don't think I ever get much pain at all minus maybe a couple of soft tissue flare-ups. For my bad leg, I haven't done an x-ray since I returned from Russia, but I'm 90% sure it's just pre-ballerina. Probably a result of me being lazy and not keeping up with my stretching. But it is interesting how my bad leg doesn't seem to care about stretching for the most part. I credit most of it because I've been super busy these past two years and haven't been working out. Your balance will be totally different, that much I can tell you.

I'm not going to praise or recommend the surgery since it will come at a great cost for the rest of your life. I've personally watched it destroy others. I see people downplaying the surgery on this forum, and the patients I did the surgery with would often laugh at some of the dumb stuff that gets posted here. Tremendous power always comes at a great cost, period. The people that did well from my group already had nothing to lose. We were all 5'1-5'4, so we needed the height and were willing to pay. The people that did poorly from my group were those that never needed the surgery in the first place or gave up early. Not a good sample size with about 8 or so patients, but that's what I observed. But I also noticed the people that did poorly were in a limbo state in terms of their education and career, so height alone wasn't going to fix their problems. Despite the problems I listed above, my life vastly improved because of the surgery. I would do it again.
i lowk tought about using your bottom gif for a website.
also i wanna suck big bad bulls type o negative nigga in minecraft jenny mod

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, truthhurts and Angutoid
Probably a result of me being lazy a
it's always skill issue, stop coping, the surgery is safe, if you aren't negative iq

• +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose, matt142, boss8055 and 5 others
im 6'2 keep coping with your leg rods

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
it's always skill issue, stop coping, the surgery is safe, if you aren't negative iq
I hope so my negroe, ll is my only hope

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
Brutal, LL is only worth if you are a turbo manlet.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: truthhurts and Angutoid
he was just lazy

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, ryuken, Angutoid and 1 other person
I credit most of it because I've been super busy these past two years and haven't been working out.
Arent you supposed to work out a lot while recovering? :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Angutoid and Rea
how short are you OP ?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Angutoid and SavageAstronaut
not during consolidation phase
but after that.
I saw videos on youtube that said its all in your hands and the surgery part is really simple and is also often performed when you break a bone

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Here is the text:

Did he done 8cm in the tibia ? I thought femur lenghtening wasnt causing ballerina foot ?

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
ask him why doesnt he inject BPC-157 at the break site?

• +1
I just wanna get 5cm (2inch) ngl i'm already 183 so 5cm is perfect to make me 6'2 barefoot which makes me officially not manlet.

• +1
LL with a wingspan of a 5'3 manlet

• +1
Congrats on 4k rep bhai

• Love it
Congrats on 4k rep bhai
Thanks bhai

Thank You So Much Laughing GIF by Pusheen

• Love it
Reactions: devonhendryx999
What doctor did he made his LL at ?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Angutoid, truthhurts and 1 other person
Mirin for reducing competition tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Angutoid and ryuken
Wtf, why was OP banned ?

• +1
I might be low iq but isn’t LL still new do we know what happens if you’re in you’re 80s or 90 like after decades of having it…

• +1
you barely made it to "human" tier height, your fine bro
I dont wanna be barely human tho
I feel like whatever i do i will feel like something is missing as a short guy

Here is the text:

Imagine paying 100k for 8cm and fucked up legs for year

I hope so my negroe, ll is my only hope
Think again

• +1
Imagine paying 100k for 8cm and fucked up legs for year
Like 3 years and you will still not have youre previous athletism even afterwards, then theres this, the ultimate ll alternative, cheaper, safer, no recovery needed, bonus noone will know you are doing any surgery for height

Like 3 years and you will still not have youre previous athletism even afterwards, then theres this, the ultimate ll alternative, cheaper, safer, no recovery needed, bonus noone will know you are doing any surgery for height
Idk if i want to do that, im not even that short(and below 16)

How tall was your Russian friend and how tall after surgery?
Here is the text:

• +1
How tall was your Russian friend and how tall after surgery?
Not spesifically given but turbomanlet to manlet
8 cm increase from something between 5'1-5'4

• Hmm...
Reactions: zabivnoooy