Just tested my testosterone levels

Deleted member 13335

Deleted member 13335

Based cel
Its 808 ng/dl or 27,1 nmol/l, SHBG is 30 nmol/l which means my free T is 0,651 nmol/l
But I am vitamin D deficient, although I was taking 5k vit D3 daily (21 ng/ml whereas normal is 30-100)
How much testosterone increase can I expect from adjusting my vitamin D3 to normal ranges? Will it be harmful to take 10k d3 a day?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Acnno, animo123 and 2 others
mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and RealTruecel
5k what? iu?

You can increase your t by around 20-50% if you take vit d for a year or 2. Aim for 75-90 levels

Is it right to take vit d on empty stomach?
I will try 10k btw, and test my levels then

Is it right to take vit d on empty stomach?
I will try 10k btw, and test my levels then
Not empty stomach. Vitamin d 3 is fat soluble only. Meaning your body can't absorb any of it unless you take it with fat

• +1
Reactions: Acnno
Not empty stomach. Vitamin d 3 is fat soluble only. Meaning your body can't absorb any of it unless you take it with fat
Oh shit didn't know. I was always taking it on empty stomach. That's why my supplements didn't help me a lot probably

I had literally 7 ng/ml vit d levels before started supplementing, so with 5k I increased it 3 times. I hope I manage to go further

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno and Baldingman1998
Oh shit didn't know. I was always taking it on empty stomach. That's why my supplements didn't help me a lot probably

I had literally 7 ng/ml vit d levels before started supplementing, so with 5k I increased it 3 times. I hope I manage to go further

Vitamin D mogged.

This is 155.6 ng/ml. I consumed around 18000 IU to get this much. 10000 IU should be enough. Remember that all other vitamins must also be in balance. High vitamin D must be taken with high vitamin K2, magnesium and vitamin A.

View attachment 1167256

Vitamin D mogged.

This is 155.6 ng/ml. I consumed around 18000 IU to get this much. 10000 IU should be enough. Remember that all other vitamins must also be in balance. High vitamin D must be taken with high vitamin K2, magnesium and vitamin A.
Why do many people take vitamin K2 here? What is it important for?

Nice results bro did they also test estrogen?

Its 808 ng/dl or 27,1 nmol/l, SHBG is 30 nmol/l which means my free T is 0,651 nmol/l
But I am vitamin D deficient, although I was taking 5k vit D3 daily (21 ng/ml whereas normal is 30-100)
How much testosterone increase can I expect from adjusting my vitamin D3 to normal ranges? Will it be harmful to take 10k d3 a day?
Mogs me lol
im around 714 and vitamin d deficient but my cope is im nearly 50% bodyfat
But how are you deficient still after taking 5k ius,i just started taking 4k and apparenty thats on the upper end of what you need:unsure:

Nice results bro did they also test estrogen?
I used aromasin before though, but I didn't use it for about 1,5 weeks on purpose before the bloodwork. And these are my natural levels I suppose

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Mogs me lol
im around 714 and vitamin d deficient but my cope is im nearly 50% bodyfat
But how are you deficient still after taking 5k ius,i just started taking 4k and apparenty thats on the upper end of what you need:unsure:
How much estrogen do you have? If you're fat you might have high amount of estrogen and if you lose fat and reduce aromatisation you might have 900+ I suppose

• +1
Reactions: animo123 and Lars
Why do many people take vitamin K2 here? What is it important for?

Calcium metabolism, vitamin D metabolism etc. Extremely important. Simply shoving vitamin D in your mouth doesn't mean you will absorb it. That's why calcium supplements give people arterial calcification. Their diet is shit so simply consuming more calcium gives them a net negative effect.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
I think my T is fine but my face is really bloated being so lean (water weight) so i think i am high E also

I think my T is fine but my face is really bloated being so lean (water weight) so i think i am high E also
I always thought I was high E because of woman-tier fat accumulation (little fat on abdominal but a lot of on butt). But my estrogen is medium so I don't know. When I cut, I lose my abdominal fat and get 6-pack fat, but can't get rid of hips and butt

• +1
Reactions: Lars
How much estrogen do you have? If you're fat you might have high amount of estrogen and if you lose fat and reduce aromatisation you might have 900+ I suppose
I hope thats the case because i have no muscle and aloot of fat

I hope thats the case because i have no muscle and aloot of fat
You will have more estrogen if you're fat, because testosterone converts to estrogens in fat through aromataze

• +1
Reactions: animo123
also because your 16 your at your peak when it comes to test levels and youll gradually decline every year
i was probably at a similar level at 16 also now im 23 but still good levels all things considered
Hows your muscle gaining ability?
Do you hit the gym?

also because your 16 your at your peak when it comes to test levels and youll gradually decline every year
i was probably at a similar level at 16 also now im 23 but still good levels all things considered
Hows your muscle gaining ability?
Do you hit the gym?
Yes I do hit the gym
I have great progress in chest and legs, but my arms are very small and have little muscles on them, I'm having troubles increasing their size although I increase my curl and extensions strength. My tendency to gain muscle depends on an area

• Hmm...
Yes I do hit the gym
I have great progress in chest and legs, but my arms are very small and have little muscles on them, I'm having troubles increasing their size although I increase my curl and extensions strength. My tendency to gain muscle depends on an area
whatever you do,dont listen to dude on this forum and take sarms or roids
it WILL fck up your developement during puberty

Also,try nucleus overload if your having trouble increasing size,there lots of studies backing it up not to mention real life examples

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
  • +1
Would be a great thing. I don't want to lose my progress in bench by the way. So can I nucleus overload both biceps, triceps and forearms? I may give it a try for one month
for sure give it a try on the body parts you want to grow
you work those muscle at least 5 times a week if not everyday 5 sets per day
they wont grow straight away but after the break they should as you get more myonuclei in your muscle
the video explains it waay better

for sure give it a try on the body parts you want to grow
you work those muscle at least 5 times a week if not everyday 5 sets per day
they wont grow straight away but after the break they should as you get more myonuclei in your muscle
the video explains it waay better
5 sets per day? seriously? that's too little for me. maybe 5 exercises with 4 for sets for each? I want to really overload and giga stress my arms. I won't feel those just 5 sets and my body won't either

• +1
5 sets per day? seriously? that's too little for me. maybe 5 exercises with 4 for sets for each? I want to really overload and giga stress my arms. I won't feel those just 5 sets and my body won't either
according to the studies 45 sets were the best in terms of gains and satellites cells being made in the muscle so you could aim for that if you prefer
over 30 minimum though

according to the studies 45 sets were the best in terms of gains and satellites cells being made in the muscle so you could aim for that if you prefer
over 30 minimum though
I am planning to do 140 failure sets on my biceps in a week because my body thinks that I dont give it enough stress and I am tired of that

• Woah
w
I am planning to do 140 failure sets on my biceps in a week because my body thinks that I dont give it enough stress and I am tired of that
would not recommend bro
either the weights are way too low
or your not eating nearly enough protein

w

would not recommend bro
either the weights are way too low
or your not eating nearly enough protein
I used to eat 150-200 gram of protein. The only thing that changed is excessive protein found in my urine and excessive urea in blood