Just the swelling from bonesmashing ascends me

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
A while ago I bonesmashed my entire browridge to my eyebrows area. And from the swelling my eyes instantly looked better and I felt like I could squint better. So I guess it’s legit if u wanna do it right before u go out to an event or date

• +1
Reactions: joonla
yeah the swelling lasts a few days as well but i’ve been bonesmashing my chin to make it more square and the “swelling” hasn’t gone down even though it’s been a week since i’ve bone smashed, i think it’s bone growth but imma keep doing it :feelsgood:

Last edited:
yeah the swelling lasts a few days as well but i’ve been bonesmashing my chin to make it more round and the “swelling” hasn’t gone down even though it’s been a week since i’ve bone smashed, i think it’s bone growth but imma keep doing it :feelsgood:
Why do u want a round chin

Just induce permanent damage to your nerves theory

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
A while ago I bonesmashed my entire browridge to my eyebrows area. And from the swelling my eyes instantly looked better and I felt like I could squint better. So I guess it’s legit if u wanna do it right before u go out to an event or date
Congratulations for your achieved brain damage.

Brutal that you have to smash your skull to get foids

• Hmm...
Reactions: (រឿងព្រេង) lore
Don't forget to train your neck aswell so that they match
Already matches, just need the ramus to be longer and brought back to 90 degrees straight and a square chin

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
A bonesmasher calling others retards, jfl😹
Funnier how u think tapping ur head can cause brain damage. Do u even lift weights or are u afraid u might get injured too, son?

Funnier how u think tapping ur head can cause brain damage. Do u even lift weights or are u afraid u might get injured too, son?
Well do what you gotta do it’s Your head after all why should I care keep doing what you gotta do to look better even if it’ll fracture your skull bones.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: (រឿងព្រេង) lore and Reformed
Well do what you gotta do it’s Your head after all why should I care keep doing what you gotta do to look better even if it’ll fracture your skull bones.
So why cant you smash your bones? I love smashing my bones. I do it everyday.

How old are you and what bonesmashing method are you using?