thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
Sad

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Didn't know that kids can grow from sperm alone that's crazy

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, datboijj and Heinrich Schmidt
the least cruel thing you can do in this world is to not bring more life into this sick world

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and socialcel
the least cruel thing you can do in this world is to not bring more life into this sick world
cope.

if you don't impregnate her, some low-life will

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and Gilbert_Durandal
Don't worry and don't be so hard on yourself. They were going to live incel lives anyway.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and pig_face
Don't worry and don't be so hard on yourself. They were going to live incel lives anyway.
like father like son that shit would make me proud if anything

• JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG, Gilbert_Durandal, Deleted member 64344 and 1 other person
cope.

if you don't impregnate her, some low-life will
Nobody needs to impregnate women in 2024. Women should be left alone to die childless because the population is too high. The more people there are, the more problems there are in this already naturally unfair world.

Think about it, if Amnesia didn't exist, wouldn't women be flocking to you instead?

Think about it, if there were less immigrants around you, you would be having a fun time around whites at the raves you attend, you would have more drugs at your disposal too.

Think about it, if 100s of betas were forced to go on the front line and die, wouldn't their wives flock to you instead?

Think about it, if women outnumbered men by a lot, the woman you're trying to attract will have 100 simps after her instead of a thousand, making the competition a little easy for you.

Low lives need to be genocided too.

C'mon MoggerGaston, tell me you're also excited for a third world war and/or a massive male-genocide?

Nobody needs to impregnate women in 2024. Women should be left alone to die childless because the population is too high. The more people there are, the more problems there are in this already naturally unfair world.

Think about it, if Amnesia didn't exist, wouldn't women be flocking to you instead?

Think about it, if there were less immigrants around you, you would be having a fun time around whites at the raves you attend, you would have more drugs at your disposal too.

Think about it, if 100s of betas were forced to go on the front line and die, wouldn't their wives flock to you instead?

Think about it, if women outnumbered men by a lot, the woman you're trying to attract will have 100 simps after her instead of a thousand, making the competition a little easy for you.

Low lives need to be genocided too.

C'mon MoggerGaston, tell me you're also excited for a third world war and/or a massive male-genocide?
ill be the first to die in a war cuz im a subhuman without friends or family tbh.

but i would love to see worldwar3 anyways. the more people suffer, the more people i can relate wirh

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
ill be the first to die in a war cuz im a subhuman without friends or family tbh.

but i would love to see worldwar3 anyways. the more people suffer, the more people i can relate wirh
stop this attention seeking behaviour you fakecel, you're just going to have more people hate you

stop this attention seeking behaviour you fakecel, you're just going to have more people hate you
khhv 23yo

then sex once every 2 years

really sounds like im chad huh

just think that they would be retarded and weird