Just thought about how mathematically unlikely it is that i'll ever get a gf.

Zelenskyiv

Zelenskyiv

Need For Breed
I'm a STEMcel subhuman going into my final year of college in September. In my course there's only 3 poojeetas/ Muslimas and I think 2 of them don't even speak English.
I have friends who I go out to bars with but all the women there are whores, not gf material at all, although some are fuckable.

After i'm done I plan on gtfo of the west and moving to poorfag Russia. There i'll be starting from 0 as I haven't lived there since I was very young. I'll have 0 social circle, i'll know nobody. My job will be with other STEMcels and there's a good chance i'll be le working from home anyway.

I'll have to go solo clubbing and shit to try and meet girls but they'll mostly all be whores. To find a girlfriend i'd actually want to spend my life with, she'd both have to never want children and not be a hedonistic whore. Do you realize how unlikely that is alone?

So yeah, in a few years i'll reach the age when people are getting into serious LTRs and settling down and i'll probably still be clubcelling trying to hookup with random hoes.

To the kindergartencels on this site, I was 15 what seems like yesterday. You'll be in my shoes sooner than you think. Get ready.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, 5'7 zoomer, BeanletMogger and 6 others
Standardcel.
Mathematically unlikely because you want too much.

The reason normies have girlfriends is because they take ANYTHING.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Just use a dating app..

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
You want a trad girlfriend that isn't a hedonistic whore, but also one who wants to never have children :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

You have to be autistic to end up in STEM because there's no way you're actually intelligent, you're just an autistic number freak.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, 50konsurgeryat35 and wsada
If you have to calculate...it's over...

• So Sad
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Son if you go clubbing don't go close to our muslim women we don't need more degeneracy

• JFL
Standardcel.
Mathematically unlikely because you want too much.

The reason normies have girlfriends is because they take ANYTHING.
nah, it's legit unlikely for me to even meet girls in a casual setting. I rarely interact with women, I only talk to ones who approach me and flirt with me but I rarely even go out because I don't like going to bars or clubs and when I do I just want to chill and talk with my friends.
I haven't talked casually to a foid since August. She wanted to be my gf but I sperged out like with every other foid. Most normies constantly have girls they chat to even as friends. They won't fuck most of them, sure, but they have plenty of baskets to put their eggs in.

You want a trad girlfriend that isn't a hedonistic whore, but also one who wants to never have children :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

You have to be autistic to end up in STEM because there's no way you're actually intelligent, you're just an autistic number freak.
It's possible. I'm not a hedonist, I just don't want to raise whores or incels/ NPC subhumans. Most men raise whores and I don't think I have what it takes to not raise one. So I don't want children.

Just use a dating app..
all women are whores there too. no different from clubcelling except it's harder.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger and raleqtambrobret
I did the math at 22 and threw in the towel. 12 years later, the math hasn't failed. Math never fails.

• So Sad
If you speak Russian with an accent you'll get all the bitches you want JFL.
'Just be a foreigner' theory

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and Zelenskyiv
Sucks to be in that situation.

• +1
nah, it's legit unlikely for me to even meet girls in a casual setting. I rarely interact with women, I only talk to ones who approach me and flirt with me but I rarely even go out because I don't like going to bars or clubs and when I do I just want to chill and talk with my friends.
I haven't talked casually to a foid since August. Most normies constantly have girls they chat to even as friends. They won't fuck most of them, sure, but they have plenty of baskets to put their eggs in.

It's possible. I'm not a hedonist, I just don't want to raise whores or incels/ NPC subhumans. Most men raise whores and I don't think I have what it takes to not raise one. So I don't want children.

all women are whores there too. no different from clubcelling except it's harder.
"I hate being incel!!! By the way, I don't interact with any women, I am too ugly for women to approach me but I refuse to approach, I dislike settings where you can meet women and I refuse to connect with hedonists! (all women)"

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Zelenskyiv
Who cares if its over? Just go back to playing Minecraft brah

"I hate being incel!!! By the way, I don't interact with any women, I am too ugly for women to approach me but I refuse to approach, I dislike settings where you can meet women and I refuse to connect with hedonists! (all women)"
Women do approach me pretty frequently when I do go out and I do go out even though I don't like to. Still it goes nowhere since i'm not NT. If it wasn't for FOMO i'd just be glued to my gaming chair as a NEET 24/7.

Who cares if its over? Just go back to playing Minecraft brah
I never got into Minecraft tbh.

I’ve also accepted never marrying and having children. I’m fine with that tbh

• +1
I’ve also accepted never marrying and having children. I’m fine with that tbh
yeah it's not really that I care about. I look down on married men even as an incel. I'd hate to be in their shoes. I want to date when i'm still in my 20s though.

It’s not about being incel. It’s the fact most men will never settle down with a first round draft pick. 99.99% of men get left-overs.

OP lost the moment he started talking about getting a lovely wife. It’s beyond over. Just slay and have fun.

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
It’s not about being incel. It’s the fact most men will never settle down with a first round draft pick. 99.99% of men get left-overs.

OP lost the moment he started talking about getting a lovely wife. It’s beyond over. Just slay and have fun.
That's just life, you take what you can get.

It's just like you said, being a first time are for the top 0.001%, average man will get nothing special.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger