Just told a foid to kill herself

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
She has had several suicide attempts so far. She has PCOS, hirsutism, is extremely tall, overweight, has had several cuts to her forearms, etc.

:owo::owo::owo:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, billymidnight, Clark69 and 2 others
Give me her number I can fix her nah jk im my oneitis only no other bitches

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
It feels so good to kick a foid when she's already down. I love watching foids soaking up in their own pool of blood on watchpeopledie.
The same with kids, whenever I see kids getting killed in a car accident or sth on watchpeopledie, I feel happy. So fucking beautiful.

What I'd love to watch at one point is a kid getting dismembered by a croc/gator and watching the croc/gator eat them limb by limb

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel and Clark69
It feels so good to kick a foid when she's already down. I love watching foids soaking up in their own pool of blood on watchpeopledie.
The same with kids, whenever I see kids getting killed in a car accident or sth on watchpeopledie, I feel happy. So fucking beautiful.

What I'd love to watch at one point is a kid getting dismembered by a croc/gator and watching the croc/gator eat them limb by limb
dnr incel ramblings

Dark triad. testosterone levels must be very high to even think about these things

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel, God-himself and WeiWei
Dark triad. testosterone levels must be very high to even think about these things
I think about worse shit and im 92 ng/dl (srs, test deficiency)

I mean most people are a waste of oxygen and space to me. I must look at them from the perspective of "what can they do for me?". Men can't coz I aint gay so I'm not fucking them, and they're also not my bank account so I can't get sex nor money out of them so they're useless.

Women, at least I can potentially fuck them so they're not literally useless to me.

Kids... a kid dies, everybody goes "OH MY GOD NOOOOO". But, who the fuck said the kid was gonna become a NASA scientist or a doctor? Dude, a kid just died, ok? Fuck them (not literally). A kid died and at the same second, a 1000 others were born across the globe. In other words, I don't fucking care, fuck you and your stupid kid, die (not literally fuck ofc)

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
You and your onetis nonsense...I feel like 90% of your comments and remarks are just to troll

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel