Just took a picture of myself

nigtard

nigtard

Fuck why am I so ugly.I was feeling good about myself all week but this has ruined the whole week.I had to delete that picture immediately it actually gave me shivers.Not even a surgeon is fixing me there is so much wrong with me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and Gengar
Fuck why am I so ugly.I was feeling good about myself all week but this has ruined the whole week.I had to delete that picture immediately it actually gave me shivers.Not even a surgeon is fixing me there is so much wrong with me
How old are you

old enough that it's unfixable
IMG 4033

• WTF
Reactions: Gengar
This is way too relatable. Having my entire mood/day ruined simply because I was low IQ enough to take a picture of myself and having to look at it. It sucks bhai, no one understands. But the positive thing about is I can see why I got rejected by a woman I really liked. At the same time, I should have taken my picture and looked at it before I even tried, at least that way I would have stopped myself from even bothering.

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
This is way too relatable. Having my entire mood/day ruined simply because I was low IQ enough to take a picture of myself and having to look at it. It sucks bhai, no one understands. But the positive thing about is I can see why I got rejected by a woman I really liked. At the same time, I should have taken my picture and looked at it before I even tried, at least that way I would have stopped myself from even bothering.
Yeah I learned to stop taking pictures or look in the mirror otherwise I would rope.LDAR is better than going out there knowing that you are just going to be rejected, women aren't the only thing in the world.I'm not even on this forum for women, I just want to feel happy when I look at myself

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Yeah I learned to stop taking pictures or look in the mirror otherwise I would rope.LDAR is better than going out there knowing that you are just going to be rejected, women aren't the only thing in the world.I'm not even on this forum for women, I just want to feel happy when I look at myself
Funnily enough, when I look in the mirror I don't think I look that bad but I know it's my mind playing tricks on me, because as soon as I see a picture of myself, I see the real me that is ugly. My mirror me is ok to look at (as long as I don't keep any stubble/facial hair.. unfortunately for me, my beard hairs are very thick and they grow quickly). I agree, I'm not on this forum for women either. I don't looksmax at all, which is funny considering I'm a moderator.

• +1
go er

• +1