Just took my first clen

D

Deleted member 25743

Gavid Dandy
Tired of being a fat fuck who eats pizza every day
Feels like i drank 10 cups of coffee in one go then sprinted a marathon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
when you first start taking it the stimulating effect is amazing tbh.

now I don't feel it lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, Bitchwhipper2 and chadmanlet04
when you first start taking it the stimulating effect is amazing tbh.

now I don't feel it lol
How long have you been taking it?

• +1
Reactions: InSplit
How long have you been taking it?
for 20+ days. I didn't go beyond 80mcg, so after a while even if it's working the effect is much less noticeable.

I am still getting stimulated taking yohimbine, pre-workout, and overdosing on caffeine pills just not from clen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and Deleted member 25743
for 20+ days. I didn't go beyond 80mcg, so after a while even if it's working the effect is much less noticeable.

I am still getting stimulated taking yohimbine, pre-workout, and overdosing on caffeine pills just not from clen
Did it speed up ur fat loss significantly?

Yohimbine is valid

Did it speed up ur fat loss significantly?
since I am taking shit ton of stuff I have no idea. But I researched it and I think it does make sense to take

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
Bro I kept hitting the gym twice a day on minimal food/stimulants consistently. Tonight after gym went to club with a friend

I started sweating crazy and was about to pass out, as im writing this my head is spinnin.

LEANMAXX or DEATH was about to become real JFL gonna stop everything for a while

• JFL
Reactions: vampyre and Deleted member 25743
Bro I kept hitting the gym twice a day on minimal food/stimulants consistently. Tonight after gym went to club with a friend

I started sweating crazy and was about to pass out, as im writing this my head is spinnin.

LEANMAXX or DEATH was about to become real JFL gonna stop everything for a while
Whatever it takes bro

JFL at taking PEDS while still being a fat fuck, clen is supposed to be used pre contest to help as an anti-catabolic when you are already lean and want to get fucking shredded, not for fat fucks.
If you want to start using PEDS just inject some test, you’re probably gonna see more results

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, autistic_tendencies and emeraldglass
JFL at taking PEDS while still being a fat fuck, clen is supposed to be used pre contest to help as an anti-catabolic when you are already lean and want to get fucking shredded, not for fat fucks.
If you want to start using PEDS just inject some test, you’re probably gonna see more results
Tbh I could get lean with only caffeine but I want results faster because im a greedy fuck
I could only get my hands on clen rn

• +1
Tired of being a fat fuck who eats pizza every day
Feels like i drank 10 cups of coffee in one go then sprinted a marathon
awhats clen

awhats clen
Weight loss: Clenbuterol is often used as a weight loss aid because it can increase metabolic rate and promote fat burning. It works by stimulating the beta-2 receptors in the body, which causes an increase in body temperature and metabolic rate.

• +1
Whatever it takes bro
yeh I decided to push thru, gonna hit the gym again.If I collapse at least I didnt fuckign give up. Can't break every day streak now jfl

Where did your order need your clen plug bro

clen is a meme and cardiotoxic

get on tirzepatide

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Tell them bro. Many people mistake Clenbuterol for being a weight loss medication. You will only see the real results if you are already fairly lean and need to lose that extra percentage.

• +1
Reactions: Beanermaxxer
drugs that suppress appetite are infinitely more useful than meme shit like clen

• +1
Reactions: batman33
drugs that suppress appetite are infinitely more useful than meme shit like clen
Unironically it suppresses my appetite and gives me better cardio

you can take up to 120mcg without really killing yourself, assuming your heart health is normal.

I blasted as far as 140+mcg, palpitations get a bit crazy but I shrugged it off

you can take up to 120mcg without really killing yourself, assuming your heart health is normal.

Crazy bruh i can feel my heart at 80mcg spreaded out
And my resting heart rate is normally 50-60

How much did it boost ur fat loss?

How much did it boost ur fat loss?
Not much, but if you keep taking the same dose your body will just down regulate its receptors so you won’t get any marginal effects from it. You need to constantly titrate it and past 120 it can be dangerous, so you cycle it.

Or just use DNP.

Crazy bruh i can feel my heart at 80mcg spreaded out
And my resting heart rate is normally 50-60
Does your resting heart rate go above 100? That’s bad for you. When I took 140mcg my resting heart rate was 97 which is borderline tatricardiac

Does your resting heart rate go above 100? That’s bad for you. When I took 140mcg my resting heart rate was 97 which is borderline tatricardiac
Maybe when i do cardio

Tell them bro. Many people mistake Clenbuterol for being a weight loss medication. You will only see the real results if you are already fairly lean and need to lose that extra percentage.
pure bro science

clenbuterol raises metabolic rate so you will lose weight at any bodyfat. the reason it is recommended only at lower bodyfat percentages is that at point metabolic adaptation and catabolism becomes a concern.

Ot increases risk of getting cancer by 400%

pure bro science

clenbuterol raises metabolic rate so you will lose weight at any bodyfat. the reason it is recommended only at lower bodyfat percentages is that at point metabolic adaptation and catabolism becomes a concern.
Not bro science, if you are 30% body fat and lose 4%, you will not see much of a difference, but if you are 15% and drop 4%, the difference will be significant.