Just took my first Dut Pill

yue

yue

Exponent
0.5mg, I think I'll take it every 3-4 days (Monday and Friday to make it simple). The half life of dut is very long so it will basically average out to a 0.15mg dose.

I'm kinda scared though bros, but fuck it, hair is life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: counterintuitive, FUE Mogger, Always Stay You and 1 other person
0.5mg ?
Fucking bitch
2.5mg or fucking death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dyorotic, piec, FUE Mogger and 1 other person
DHT is cancer, atleast post puberty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dyorotic and Always Stay You
NW status

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
  • +1
0.5mg, I think I'll take it every 3-4 days (Monday and Friday to make it simple). The half life of dut is very long so it will basically average out to a 0.15mg dose.

yh u wont feel anything dont listen to neurotic weirdos on reddit talking about losing their dick etc.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Alucard69, FUE Mogger and 1 other person
Well, you've made your decision, so my testimony of PFS won't make you change your mind. But I will advise you to get off the second you get any sort of sides. Good luck.

I advanced to Nw1 about 2 years ago all of a sudden, then it has not moved much since then except for a bit of thinning.
If you're not actively balding don't bother taking. Muh prevention = myth. It's not worth the risk of sides unless you know you hurtling towards NW5.

Why skip Fin if you’re only Nw1? @yue

0.5mg ?
Fucking bitch
2.5mg or fucking death
Oral minox or death dont listen to tht kevin mann retard go to his channel. Search oral minoxidil and look at when he talks about it years ago. Talks about growing a lions mane. Hes just disagrees with all the popular channels to build an audience.

Oral minox or death dont listen to tht kevin mann retard go to his channel. Search oral minoxidil and look at when he talks about it years ago. Talks about growing a lions mane. Hes just disagrees with all the popular channels to build an audience.
minox doesnt solve the real problem

minox doesnt solve the real pyh
Yes u need both but oral minox is gods gift for hair regrowth. Literally got hair like i was 16 again after abusing roids for years.

0 sides nigga 7 months in. Don’t let the schizos fool you

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and Dyorotic
Pfs dont exist, its all a placebo effect

Me too
simon cowell facepalm GIF

Yes u need both but oral minox is gods gift for hair regrowth. Literally got hair like i was 16 again after abusing roids for years.
I've been thinking about it. I have the topical 2% and I've been applying it 2x a day. The big fear of course is vasodilation of the larger blood vessels, but that may not necessarily be a bad thing. It all comes down to how you view the heart's function

If you're not actively balding don't bother taking. Muh prevention = myth. It's not worth the risk of sides unless you know you hurtling towards NW5.
idc about my penis

• +1
I've been thinking about it. I have the topical 2% and I've been applying it 2x a day. The big fear of course is vasodilation of the larger blood vessels, but that may not necessarily be a bad thing. It all comes down to how you view the heart's function
Topical might work well ffor you but it wasnt a ood option for me with thick medium length hair.

Topical might work well ffor you but it wasnt a ood option for me with thick medium length hair.
I have the same length and thickness, I just get it into the scalp

I have the same length and thickness, I just get it into the scalp
Yeah takes a bunch of effort though i cba. I just titrated oral minox up from microdose.

• +1
Reactions: yue
Hope u don't get any bad cognitive sides. This shit can be scary

welcome to the club my brotha