Just took the Mensa IQ Test. These are my results...

D

Deleted member 95337

Bronze
:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

Screenshot 2024 09 21 182743

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, hopecel, ineonx and 3 others
i scored 139

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige, iloveboobs, Deleted member 95337 and 2 others
i scored 85

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Clqs, Outerz14, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
Bump!

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb

My IQ is so high they can't even measure it :owo::cool:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clqs, Deleted member 95337 and counterintuitive
IQ tests aren't reliable as you can learn the patterns the more you do them.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, diditeverbegin and Deleted member 95337
Mensa's online test is so easy. It's designed to make midwits excited enough to pay for their irl test. The max result is like a range of 132-139.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LuckyBeast, mathis, piec and 3 others
IQ tests aren't reliable as you can learn the patterns the more you do them.
True. My IQ realistically is probably 100 but its just a bunch of numbers and patterns anyway so who cares even if you've got a "low" IQ, doesn't mean that you aren't intelligent.

Majority of us are intelligent, but in different spaces/interests

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and PRIEST Sv3rige
Subtract 20 points that's your real IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, diditeverbegin, Deleted member 95337 and 3 others
True. My IQ realistically is probably 100 but its just a bunch of numbers and patterns anyway so who cares even if you've got a "low" IQ, doesn't mean that you aren't intelligent.

Well you can be knowledgeable with a low IQ but not necessarily smart. You are above average (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 95337 and notsocommonthumb
Average on org is 122

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin and notsocommonthumb

A high IQ is very overrated. Most people with high IQ's live miserable lives for reasons I could write an essay about. Most of the time goes hand in hand with autism / Asperger as well.

I cooked my IQ with weed in my teens and cured my autism. Lived a much more successful life afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: mathis and diditeverbegin
I have biggest iq in the world

no i am not gay also i dont wanna pay 10 dollars to join thats outragous
Lol it would benefit you. Sounds like cope. You could join Intertel with a 139 if you score that on an in person IQ test. But you can't even spell outrageous right :feelsthink: IG we all make mistakes sometimes :lul: even really really simple ones

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, diditeverbegin and notsocommonthumb
A high IQ is very overrated. Most people with high IQ's live miserable lives for reasons I could write an essay about. Most of the time goes hand in hand with autism / Asperger as well.

I cooked my IQ with weed in my teens and cured my autism. Lived a much more successful life afterwards.
Oh damn...

I'm smoking weed at 16...

But the thing is with the Mensa IQ Test, is that I see so many fucking redditiors labelled as, "130 IQ+!!!!"on the Mensa sub-reddit.

For sureeeeeeeee that the Top 1% of people are using reddit out of all the things they can do with their intellect. ROFL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and PRIEST Sv3rige
I got 128 when I was 16 years old in the mensa internet test.

I never took another test after that, even though the previous ones gave me close numbers.

If I became smarter (I think so) I should be around 130 according to those tests.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 95337
Lol it would benefit you. Sounds like cope. You could join Intertel with a 139 if you score that on an in person IQ test. But you can't even spell outrageous right :feelsthink: IG we all make mistakes sometimes :lul: even really really simple ones
this test has a spread of 15 so its between 128-158 probably on the lower end. also i have done many iq test before so real answer is probably in the 100-120 range

• +1
Oh damn...

But the thing is with the Mensa IQ Test, is that I see so many fucking redditiors labelled as, "130 IQ+!!!!"on the Mensa sub-reddit.

For sureeeeeeeee that the Top 1% of people are using reddit out of all the things they can do with their intellect. ROFL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Mensa is top 2% but maybe they do have a 130

No IQ for your face

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige and Deleted member 95337
this test has a spread of 15 so its between 128-158 probably on the lower end. also i have done many iq test before so real answer is probably in the 100-120 range
Join Intertel if you can bro that shit is sick. Looks great in a resume. Top 1% mogs tf outta Mensa top 2%, twice as good. 1/100 sounds so much sicker than 1/50 lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Oh damn...

Is it having positive effects on your brain?
People who label themselves as "high IQ individuals" are usually losers with nothing else going for them, and probably aren't even high IQ, just have practiced the tests enough to get a high score.
It's not completely out of the picture that a high IQ individual would be a rotter, as most are very risk-averse and consequently lazy. But redditors are usually retarded, so I agree, it doesn't make sense.

• JFL
Post it. 147 you'd be a beast lol like 99.9 percentile
im on Mac idk how to do that. I ordered a new phone should be there like tomorrow I'll give you a ss then

Is it having positive effects on your brain?

Well,

Its made me more self-aware (I guess, conscious) about myself and the world itself.
I now find human instincts interesting and how most people act and think on them despite us having consciousness, before I didn't really give a shit about it.

I'm thinking about doing psychedelics next but not DMT level shit because I'll probably develop into a SchIZoOO Bbc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
Well,

Its made me more self-aware (I guess, conscious) about myself and the world itself.
I now find human instincts and how most people act and think on them despite us having consciousness, before I didn't really give a shit about it.
Just don't overdo it or it might go to the other side of the spectre and make you lethargic.

Gotta find that sweet spot. 3 months of heavy daily smoking was enough for me, and now I haven't touched it in over 2 years.

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
im on Mac idk how to do that. I ordered a new phone should be there like tomorrow I'll give you a ss then
Alright. Consider taking an in person one since they are more accurate supposedly. Also what r u planning to do in the future? What career or route r u gonna take?

• +1
Reactions: mathis

• +1
Just don't overdo it or it might go to the other side of the spectre and make you lethargic.

Gotta find that sweet spot. 3 months of heavy daily smoking was enough for me, and now I haven't touched it in over 2 years.
If you ever gonna' take a hit from a joint again its gonna' fuck you up man :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
If you're too low IQ to realise that's not an official mensa test (in person), then your IQ isn't that high

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LuckyBeast, mathis and Deleted member 95337
Alright. Consider taking an in person one since they are more accurate supposedly. Also what r u planning to do in the future? What career or route r u gonna take?
already did that. I got 138 but I was very tired. im also autistic sadly. im studying biology rn. I don't know in details what I'll do tho. I'd like to become an astronaut but its unlikely obv

already did that. I got 138 but I was very tired. im also autistic sadly. im studying biology rn. I don't know in details what I'll do tho. I'd like to become an astronaut but its unlikely obv
Astronauts are 140 plus supposedly. Join Intertel and mensa if you have 138. It should be easy for you to become rich with 138 if it's true lol

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Mensa's online test is so easy. It's designed to make midwits excited enough to pay for their irl test. The max result is like a range of 132-139.
It hasn't changed in like 25 years either.