Just train neck honestly

S

sellinwhite

Iron
A thick neck makes you look muscular without necessarily being muscular, so if you just train neck and always wear clothes that don't show how your body is shaped you will give the illusion of being big.

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Drosyblue, edodalic29 and 1 other person
not always legit, some ppl here have shit neck because of fked up posture its more like fix your head posture

your neck size is determined by the width of ur jaw btw

the lincoln burrows pill
prison-break-lincoln-889412.jpg

his frame is actually below average yet looks like a gorilla due to neck size :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, Drosyblue and TrestIsBest
not always legit, some ppl here have shit neck because of fked up posture its more like fix your head posture

your neck size is determined by the width of ur jaw btw
posture is fixed by neck training. Most people that have shit posture usually suffer from giraffe like neck. Having muscles in neck will make it look wider and fatter thus your posture will look straight.

Evidence: i used to be giraffecel. Started training my neck, people now tell me that my posture has improved

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
posture is fixed by neck training. Most people that have shit posture usually suffer from giraffe like neck. Having muscles in neck will make it look wider and fatter thus your posture will look straight.

Evidence: i used to be giraffecel. Started training my neck, people now tell me that my posture has improved
That's cap lol

Posture gets fixed first by fixing your anterior pelvic, then yoru shoulders+head posture is easily fixable

Should I strat training my neck? I'm already a gymcel but I've never trained my neck cuz imo it was big enough. What do you think?

• +1
Reactions: Drosyblue and RIPPED IRL
View attachment 1952338View attachment 1952339View attachment 1952340
Should I strat training my neck? I'm already a gymcel but I've never trained my neck cuz imo it was big enough. What do you think?
Your neck is Fine dude, seriously, Long & Thick. Train your Deltoids, your posterior deltoids, thas gonna give you that 3D Shoulders, also you need to improve your posture, in the second photo you have the shoulders in front, not only make you body look small, is a bad posture for you health

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Maesthetic, Johanjohan and Deleted member 2413
Careful with neck training. Can cause breathing problem. It's been years and I'm still suffering from them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
It caused an imbalance in my neck muscles I think. My air way is smaller and it's really hard to breathe. I heard other users mention it they got sleep apnea from beck training. If you do it make sure you really study the human body because the doctor will just laugh at you like he did to me when you seek help.