Just tried Furosemide

Francefag

Francefag

Iron
After 25 days, that shit finally traveled the world from India to me

For a first time i decided to take 80mg
And that shit works, i was really debloated despite being on a bulk (gymcelling) BUT not as much as expected

I pissed four times in a span of 2 hours approx, once again i expected more

From what i heard 80mg is the dose to take to see noticeable results, but if you want to debloat as much as possible you need to take 120mg or more, it depends on your weight

I also had some side effects : weakness, strange feeling at the head, not a headache but a bit like i was drunk, and some FUCKING PAIN AT MY KIDNEYS and around my stomach. Idk wtf they put on those indian labs but i started to feel a little pain to my kidneys that was fucking scary, i will take it less than i thought only for special occasions

Next time i'll try 120mg with 1000mg potassium to see how far the debloag can go.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, leopold123 and jacobthrows
Don't forget magnesium too. But diuretics fuck your kidneys so be careful. Bodybuilders get kidney failure from abusing diuretics. You'd be better off just going keto, that's insane for debloating.

• +1
Reactions: Francefag
Don't forget magnesium too. But diuretics fuck your kidneys so be careful. Bodybuilders get kidney failure from abusing diuretics. You'd be better off just going keto, that's insane for debloating.
i'm not knowledgeable enough, what will magnesium do ?
I wont go into keto, i still live w my parents and dont have enough money to have 100% control on my diet but tbh after the pain i got yesterday it's clear to me now i'll only use it on special occasions like 1-2 a month

Magnesium is responsible for muscle contraction and cellular function.

I can give you this method if you need to debloat for a specific time. You water load - drink a fuck ton of water, like 5 litres per day. Your body will start producing diuretic hormones to get rid of the water. Then you cut the water intake to minimum while the diuretic hormones are up and you will piss out a lot of water stored in the body. You can also go for a walk/run in warm clothes to sweat the water out. This is what wrestlers/bodybuilders do to water cut. Or sauna if you have access to one.

• +1
Reactions: Francefag
After 25 days, that shit finally traveled the world from India to me

For a first time i decided to take 80mg
And that shit works, i was really debloated despite being on a bulk (gymcelling) BUT not as much as expected

I pissed four times in a span of 2 hours approx, once again i expected more

From what i heard 80mg is the dose to take to see noticeable results, but if you want to debloat as much as possible you need to take 120mg or more, it depends on your weight

I also had some side effects : weakness, strange feeling at the head, not a headache but a bit like i was drunk, and some FUCKING PAIN AT MY KIDNEYS and around my stomach. Idk wtf they put on those indian labs but i started to feel a little pain to my kidneys that was fucking scary, i will take it less than i thought only for special occasions

Next time i'll try 120mg with 1000mg potassium to see how far the debloag can go.
yoo what website did u get it from?