Just tried nose contouring

mrriceguyreturn

mrriceguyreturn

Inferior Chinamen
It looks amazing, literally gained nose bridge out of nowhere and my nose looks better/slimmer, thx to @edodalic29 for this advice

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: edodalic29, SidharthTheSlayer, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 12 others
@the BULL @St.TikTokcel @ascension @Manletmachine @AspiringMogger @lebronjames23

It looks amazing, literally gained nose bridge out of nowhere and my nose looks better/slimmer, thx to @edodalic29 for this advice
Might as well ride a dildo faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, not__cel and Funnyunenjoyer1
Ok faggot.

(I bet you look cute af bhai, mirin)

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, not__cel, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 5 others
Ok faggot.

(I bet you look cute af bhai, mirin)
Almost done cutting and after going back and forth I decided to get chin fillers before UNI, my classmates would probably be shocked how much I ascended since in May I was a bloatcel covered w acne after bulk

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Gengar and Manletmachine
@Manletmachine jfl me one more time and I'm sending your pics to Niamh

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Gengar and Manletmachine
Almost done cutting and after going back and forth I decided to get chin fillers before UNI, my classmates would probably be shocked how much I ascended since in May I was a bloatcel covered w acne after bulk
You and I both, brother. I have also been on a weight loss journey. I started ten weeks ago, I went from 85 kg to 67 kg today! :Comfy:

Today, however, is a cheat day, so I'll go back to 69 kg or something. Suifuel. :feelswhy:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and mrriceguyreturn
You and I both, brother. I have also been on a weight loss journey. I started ten weeks ago, I went from 85 kg to 67 kg today! :Comfy:

Today, however, is a cheat day, so I'll go back to 69 kg or something. Suifuel. :feelswhy:
Are you gonna get hollows and shit or you are doing it for health reasons?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Nose contoruing is the only justifiable makeup for men imo

Its insane how girls have transformed subhuman noses to great ones (from the front)

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29, Mewton, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, aspiringexcel, lucifer6969 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Imretarded? and mrriceguyreturn
Are you gonna get hollows and shit or you are doing it for health reasons?
Former cockologist here, I did it merely so I would have less of a fat pad. Success has been achieved, I went from 5.5 inches NBP to 6.0 inches NBP. BP stays the same at 6.5 for obvious reasons.

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and mrriceguyreturn
It looks good if you do a bit, just gives you a nice color

Already do, on minox but still my brows are not that good
Theres billions of eyelash products u dont need mascara

Even lash oil and the one that makes it longer right away

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Gengar and mrriceguyreturn
What does you diet consist of?
When cutting I just eat whatever really, just make sure you are hitting 1g of protein per kg(enough on a cut) and you are not going over your calorie goal(1350 in my case)

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Try eyeliner and mascara too. My eyes wayyy better with eyeliner than normal, if you use it conservatively it can look natural too a bit

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
Try eyeliner and mascara too. My eyes wayyy better with eyeliner than normal, if you use it conservatively it can look natural too a bit
I use mascara regularly and tried eyeliner before, looked really unnatural and bad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pollorex and Gilbert_Durandal
Just from the front or 3/4th too?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I use mascara regularly and tried eyeliner before, looked really unnatural and bad
I guess its just preferences then, mascara alone is great too, makes your lashes look long and thick

• +1
Girls have been doing this shit for ages

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and Gilbert_Durandal
Girls have been doing this shit for ages
Exactly. I don't know why guys sperg out so much when I wear light makeup/paint my nails and call it gay when it's the easiest way to get girls lol alot of guys have such an idiotic view of masculinity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and Mewton
It completely changes how your nose looks from the front , truly insane softmaxx

• +1