• IMG_2311.jpeg
    IMG_2311.jpeg
    437.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2310.jpeg
    IMG_2310.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and Ascеnd
HTN Ur jaw is asymmetrical as fuck bro but u can anglefraud that easy and u got other good features

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell and boston.00000
I appreciate the honesty. Is there any suggestions you have to improve my look?

Any advice is greatly appreciated thank you
high mtn, can easily softmax to a strong HTN if you take care of your skin better, do some jaw excerises to fix asymmetry ( it is usually a hinge problem I want you to put your thumbs near your ears and hinge your jaw open, most likely both of them feel different, cause if you cant feel 2 holes that are equal in size your jaw is probably swayed to the side. I cant explain it all in this thread but research abt it bc that's why I think your assymetric)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, boston.00000, Schizotypalcel and 1 other person
Look into Tmj for jaw asymmetry

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
htn

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
If you’re 5’11 at 15 you’re all set. I was 5’11 at 14 and am 6’3 at 18

• +1
Reactions: jué
high mtn, can easily softmax to a strong HTN if you take care of your skin better, do some jaw excerises to fix asymmetry ( it is usually a hinge problem I want you to put your thumbs near your ears and hinge your jaw open, most likely both of them feel different, cause if you cant feel 2 holes that are equal in size your jaw is probably swayed to the side. I cant explain it all in this thread but research abt it bc that's why I think your assymetric)
Thank you for the advice I really appreciate it. As far as I can tell the jaw asymmetry seems to be my biggest problem

Chadlite compared to 15 year olds, go to a dentist to fix the jaw

Any advice is greatly appreciated thank you
Look in to fixing your assymetric face. You have awesome features and already look good, especially for age 15. Get in to skin care, keeping working out and try fixing assymetries while it is still possible. It will take time, but you are still growing so it's possible to fix. Eat clean, chew a bit more on the weaker side of the jaw, sleep on your back etc.

• +1
Reactions: boston.00000
Start taking gym srs bro, you'll easily ascend

Look in to fixing your assymetric face. You have awesome features and already look good, especially for age 15. Get in to skin care, keeping working out and try fixing assymetries while it is still possible. It will take time, but you are still growing so it's possible to fix. Eat clean, chew a bit more on the weaker side of the jaw, sleep on your back etc.
Thank you for the awesome tips man

Thank you for the awesome tips man
Also start using different shampoos and maby start using hair oils, your hair looks a bit too frizzy imo

You look good, believe me, those who criticize you are curry

You look like a surfer type and good height for your age, improve and you will easily reach CL Petty Boy

• +1
Reactions: boston.00000
You look good, believe me, those who criticize you are curry

You look like a surfer type and good height for your age, improve and you will easily reach CL Petty Boy
Yea I get told I look like a surfer guy a lot. I’m gonna try my best to ascend as I progress through puberty

• +1
Reactions: jué