Just turned 27, were I stand, what is my rating and how much I can improve.

Survivor95

Survivor95

Became Chad or dead
5'10" around 150 lbs

Attachments

• IMG_20220404_135728.jpg
    IMG_20220404_135728.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220404_140033_1.jpg
    IMG_20220404_140033_1.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220404_135937_1.jpg
    IMG_20220404_135937_1.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
You look like mr.robot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, 6’1cel and Chadethnic101
Mtn, softmaxin +canthoplasty

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Survivor95
Mid tier normie

Realistically though, top 25-30% of men your age

Decent collagen for 27 tbh. You could fraud as 24-25

Decent collagen for 27 tbh. You could fraud as 24-25
I've been always mistaked by people to be a few years younger than I really am, including girls.

Canthoplasty etc. might be an idea to fix eye failo, but from there all you can do is create halos.

possibly zygo implants/filler and buccal fat removal for hollow cheeks.
i don't think it's worth getting a bimax given where you're at now, maybe jaw filler or implants

PSL - 3.75

Canthoplasty etc. might be an idea to fix eye failo, but from there all you can do is create halos.

possibly zygo implants/filler and buccal fat removal for hollow cheeks.
i don't think it's worth getting a bimax given where you're at now, maybe jaw filler or implants
I really want to fix my eyes, rest are decent, leanmaxing will create some definition in zygos, I am bloted sometimes. Could zygo/undereye fillers improve este aria? I have poor lateral suport of the eyes because of the hallowness, I have Neutral Cantal tilt, but because of the poor suport it makes it look negative.

I really want to fix my eyes, rest are decent, leanmaxing will create some definition in zygos, I am bloted sometimes. Could zygo/undereye fillers improve este aria? I have poor lateral suport of the eyes because of the hallowness, I have Neutral Cantal tilt, but because of the poor suport it makes it look negative.
For undereye, consider fat grafting first, then infraorbital implants if you need more projection.

normal looking guy 5/10

Look good and slick. i feel like you need some dymorphism or an edge though to be good looking

Some eye asymmetry kinda ruins your harmony, I’d try and fix that 1st

PSL - 3.75
no way he's 3.75, he has good bones/chin plus excellent hair and no real failios. I'd put him at 4.25 and can probably get to 5 with softmaxxing and some eye work

what country are you in and how have your results been? how many lays, gfs etc?
I live in Romania, estern europe, I was an locationcell and brokecell all my life. I had female atention in the past but I was kinda mentalcell in my late teens. The only woman I had sex was my ex-girlfried who I recently break-up.

no way he's 3.75, he has good bones/chin plus excellent hair and no real failios. I'd put him at 4.25 and can probably get to 5 with softmaxxing and some eye work
Max PSL for him is 4 which still is 5 irl rating maybe higher where ethnics are doing well

You said you got neutral canthal tilt, if that’s true you should go for a Infraorbital rim/malar implant.
Here is a realistic morph
6CC9AA7D B55B 439C 8D32 72443BA628F5

Some eye asymmetry kinda ruins your harmony, I’d try and fix that 1st
Yes, because I dar some undereye teeth problems that I didn't fix early, or is just genetics.

Wow, I will say +0,5 or 1 psl point already
Exactly, your eye area is your main flaw if u fix that and softmaxin you’ll improve for sure

Max PSL for him is 4 which still is 5 irl rating maybe higher where ethnics are doing well
I look ethnic? My farther have light Brown hair and Grey eyes.

How you are doing on Tinder?

How you are doing on Tinder?
I used Tinder once, I gived up, didn't liked You need to pay for premium Tinder. Better try on Facebook.