Just visited a surgeon for side ceph

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
He said my jaw looks fine and im not recessed. My mandibular plane angle is even at lower side too. Such a lifefuel. He said he doesn't use FH plane because it's hard to locate porion and orbitale even for surgeons. SN plane mogs and based on SN plane and chin angle he uses my chin isn't recessed in fact. Which was weird cuz i thought my shit was recessed for my entire life. I still paid 70 dollars to get ceph analysis tho. So I can aspiemaxx at home alone.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
good to hear Bhai, I'm happy for u

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 83432
doesn't mean shit

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and toolateforme
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah and NZb6Air
you don't qualify for surgery anyway if u have bdd
I'd prolly get genioplasty and nose job tbh. Bimax sounds like an overkill and im too old

• +1
? i'm 26 and im getting trimax
Yes I know age is not a problem, I should've elaborated more. I haven't done many things that people do until 25 so it's harder for me since I got too many shit left to do. Like going to uni. Most people either have a career or some kind of education, I don't.

• +1
I'm sorry. So you are happy because bluepilled surgeon told you that you are fine even though you are obviously recessed?

• JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and toolateforme
so you need an x-ray
.... to tell u ur not recessed?

• JFL
Reactions: watah, toolateforme and SubhumanForever
so you need an x-ray
.... to tell u ur not recessed?
I always look recessed in pics cuz I'm a gook.. but I needed to know if my jaws are recessed in relation to nasion. Cuz I can't fix my nasion my jaws just need to be in place in relation to the nasion

• JFL
Reactions: watah
I always look recessed in pics cuz I'm a gook.. but I needed to know if my jaws are recessed in relation to nasion. Cuz I can't fix my nasion my jaws just need to be in place in relation to the nasion
how you look on the outside is all that matters

bro got an x ray to cope

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
how you look on the outside is all that matters

bro got an x ray to cope
If I advance my jaw over certain line imma apemaxx. Thanks to my gook nasion projection :lul: At least I know there's nothing could be done