Just walked past female basketball team...

looksmaxmax

looksmaxmax

Just another casual morning, I was walking back home from the grocery store when I noticed group of 5 females who suddenly appeared from behind the corner. Immediately, I started analyzing the tallest one and from the distance that recessed American blonde looked like she was about 6 ft 9. (JFL, over)

Afraid of being height mogged by a fucking foid, In a flash, I nervously started sweating and barely holding the bag full of items. As we got closer to each other, I even thought of tippy toeing.

A weight was off my shoulders when I finally realized that she was a bit smaller than me. (I am 6 ft 6, barefoot, evening height, in shoes probably around 6 ft 7). Obviously frame mogged her, but nothing matters as much as height. The second tallest girl was probably around 6 ft 4, and others were about 6 feet tall.
Seriously, I can't even imagine someone banging such a creature. How enormous would you have to fucking be? 7 footer with a 10 inch flaccid cock? Literally never began without those stats if you are a Balkancel:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lihito, klip11, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
Friday Night Smackdown Lol GIF by WWE

• +1
Reactions: MRD, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
How can you cope?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
7 foot or death

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Tall women are so uncanny, I always mean mug them

I want to fuck a tall women to upgrade my genes and get mogger sons.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxmax
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
If you do not like tall women i will beat you to death with a rock.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Lihito
I've always had a thing for tall women. Only ever been with one. All my exes have been between 5 ft 0 and 5 ft 4 :( Oh there was one about 5'7 and the tall one was like 6 foot

• +1
Just another casual morning, I was walking back home from the grocery store when I noticed group of 5 females who suddenly appeared from behind the corner. Immediately, I started analyzing the tallest one and from the distance that recessed American blonde looked like she was about 6 ft 9. (JFL, over)

Afraid of being height mogged by a fucking foid, In a flash, I nervously started sweating and barely holding the bag full of items. As we got closer to each other, I even thought of tippy toeing.

A weight was off my shoulders when I finally realized that she was a bit smaller than me. (I am 6 ft 6, barefoot, evening height, in shoes probably around 6 ft 7). Obviously frame mogged her, but nothing matters as much as height. The second tallest girl was probably around 6 ft 4, and others were about 6 feet tall.
Seriously, I can't even imagine someone banging such a creature. How enormous would you have to fucking be? 7 footer with a 10 inch flaccid cock? Literally never began without those stats if you are a Balkancel:lul:
Living in Balkans as a 5'7 manlet and walking into the Zagreb college Campus with all the 6'2 Bosnian women is unironicaly lifefuel do me since i love tall women and hate goblinas

• +1
If you do not like tall women i will beat you to death with a rock.
Based tbh

I Always think of this when some normie fag says he likes goblinas

Tall women fog

• +1
  • +1
I've always had a thing for tall women. Only ever been with one. All my exes have been between 5 ft 0 and 5 ft 4 :( Oh there was one about 5'7 and the tall one was like 6 foot
How did you get with tall one and how was the relationship

Bro come to Balkans we have many tall hotties Here just have dymorphism and bideltoid + money

• +1