Just watched a documentary about Refugees, made me appreciate the things i have

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Living like there's no tomorrow
I watched documentary about refugees from far east, they live the hardest life at the moment.

NearEast

during their journey they are homeless, powerless, they don't have access to food and water that often, and they have to put much more effort to get these things than we do.

They have to walk so much in order to leave their country, they get beaten up at borders, and they sleep in some obscure places

It made me shed a tear. Obviously when i type it down like this, you won't give a fuck about this shit, but if you watch the documentary and let it resonates within you, then you will be grateful for what you have in life, it's like what would you do if you were in their shoes... so that's why you should be thankful everyday.. This documentary challenged me with reality, because as much as we deny it, everything that these refugees go through, it can catch us at any moment.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, mulattomaxxer, .👽. and 4 others
I thank god everyday I wasn't born as @USER0213

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Sens, rydofx and 3 others
i honestly don't give a smidgen of a fuck about any of these people. if i had the opportunity to torture and kill one of these subshits and get away with it, i would

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer