"Just Wear Shoe Lifts" - Cope ! The Truth

CarnivoreDiet

CarnivoreDiet

I Wish I Never Swallowed The BlackPill
"Just wear lifts" became pretty popular here. So here is the real story.

1.2" lifts is the maximum you can use in comfort, and without walking funny.
Anything above that - and you will walk like a female model on heels. In addition -
stress on your knees (good luck with kneemaxxxing at 30).

But -This is not the end of the story -These 1.2" lifts don't give you 1.2" of height.
You get 0.7" lift only (the video below shows that and explains why).
Combined with above average shoes (for example : nike 270, nike air force one),
you gain 0.9" boost to your barefoot height.

If you want to gain a bigger boost, you have to use elevator shoes. They are more
comfortable since it was designed differently. There is an italian company selling high
quality elevator shoes (including amazing looking sneakers). But it's 400-600 dollars.
These will give you 1.2" boost to your barefoot height. Not a big difference.

TL;DR : You can only gain 1 inch realistically using lifts/elevator shoes.
Everything else is not realistic.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate, Slob, justanothergymcell and 1 other person
I already knew that since 15-16 months when was testing these lifts by myself.
In Timberlands with all sections i was like 5.5-6cm taller which is like 3cm adventage on normal person.
No cope for manlets.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Slob, Norwooder and 3 others
I already knew that since 15-16 months when was testing these lifts by myself.
In Timberlands with all sections i was like 5.5-6cm taller which is like 3cm adventage on normal person.
No cope for manlets.
One can use only one section if he wants to feel comfortable and walk normally
and not like a faggot. 2 sections are too much, and above that - jfl.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
i wear it with air max

idk what ur talking about i can comfortably fraud up to 7’ from 6’9” with no problems

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
idk what ur talking about i can comfortably fraud up to 7’ from 6’9” with no problems
wtf how tall are you 6'9 lololol

Just the fact that you are 6'9 and consider using lifts is funny

What are you even doing here at 6'9 Just NBAmaxxing or euroleaguemaxxing

FUCK DEDSRS AAAAAAAAA

But -This is not the end of the story -These 1.2" lifts don't give you 1.2" of height.
You get 0.7" lift only (the video below shows that and explains why).
Combined with above average shoes (for example : nike 270, nike air force one),
you gain 0.9" boost to your barefoot height.

You're telling me, airmax gives you 0.2 inch?

Gtfo greycel. Shit thread srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and YoungRichNigga
I do it sometimes for the dopamine rush when im feeling down

looksmaxxing son
Manlets are hitting their heads on the wall atm tbh

You're telling me, airmax gives you 0.2 inch?

Gtfo greycel. Shit thread srs
They give you 0.2" boost comapred to average shoes.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slob, LowTierNormie and Deleted member 1464
I can wear 3 inch lifts just fine lmao. No I won't wear them on a day I know I am going to be walking a lot, but that is rarely ever? Our lifestyles are mostly sedentary nowadays. If you can't be bothered to go through mild discomfort for the 2-3 hours you are standing/walking on a day, then you don't have what it takes to looksmax.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
They give you 0.2" boost comapred to average shoes.
Even then, no.
Wearing lifts with boots I feel way taller than with just my normal shoes, adidas superstar for example

I can wear 3 inch lifts just fine lmao. No I won't wear them on a day I know I am going to be walking a lot, but that is rarely ever? Our lifestyles are mostly sedentary nowadays. If you can't be bothered to go through mild discomfort for the 2-3 hours you are standing/walking on a day, then you don't have what it takes to looksmax.
Even if you wear 3 inch lifts. You will get 1.7" lift max.
People hear 3 inch lifts and think they can go from 5'8 to 5'11
before shoes.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Even if you wear 3 inch lifts. You will get 1.7" lift max.
People hear 3 inch lifts and think they can go from 5'8 to 5'11
before shoes.
1.7”+boots=3.2”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Most people in the UK wear Nike Air Max, maximum height fraud is around an inch. Legit thread

• +1
Reactions: Slob and LowTierNormie
Tbh above 3inch it starts to become gay. Manlets just wear high heels theory

1.7”+boots=3.2”
JFL. Good luck walking with those 3" lifts that give you 1.7" lift.
Not only you will walk like a fag, but also prepare yourself for
kneemaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob and Steph4gr
JFL. Good luck walking with those 3" lifts that give you 1.7" lift.
Not only you will walk like a fag, but also prepare yourself for
kneemaxxing
Im not gonna do it obviously but for my 5’5” brothers in the back of the bus u gotta do what you gotta do

I wore 1.5 lifts out...once, for effectively a 1 inch increase over normal shoes. I felt like a million bucks with that one measly inch. Maybe it was coincidential, maybe it wasn't, but I was actually "approached" twice, meaning not the one to start the conversation. My one inch is all I freaking got and no one is going to deprive me of that.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and Deleted member 1464
Im not gonna do it obviously but for my 5’5” brothers in the back of the bus u gotta do what you gotta do
So they should trade 1.7" height for faggot walk?
Try 3" lifts and you will understand what "faggot walk" really means.
I read a review on Amazon for these lifts and the guy says - I feel better now that
I am higher, but now I walk like I am drunk and recovered from a heartstroke a week ago.
JFL
I wore 1.5 lifts out...once, for effectively a 1 inch increase over normal shoes. I felt like a million bucks with that one measly inch. Maybe it was coincidential, maybe it wasn't, but I was actually "approached" twice, meaning not the one to start the conversation. My one inch is all I freaking got and no one is going to deprive me of that.
One inch, if you are already 6 foot - is big difference. Combined with the height
of the shoes, and a good hairstyle - you reach 6'2.
What is your height?

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 1464
So they should trade 1.7" height for faggot walk?
Try 3" lifts and you will understand what "faggot walk" really means.
I read a review on Amazon for these lifts and the guy says - I feel better now that
I am higher, but now I walk like I am drunk and recovered from a heartstroke a week ago.
JFL
would u rather be a joke in the eyes of women or walk weird

birdmaxx and fly boyos

I wear lifts occasionally and my stride is normal after I adjusted. Comfort is fine for the office lifestyle most of us live. Then again I use elevator shoes over inserts. (Calto shoes go for $100 dollars, not terribly bad)

You are right about the height increase though. I just measured and it isn't as much as advertised. About 2 inches for a shoe advertised as 3 inches.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and CarnivoreDiet
I wear lifts occasionally and my stride is normal after I adjusted. Comfort is fine for the office lifestyle most of us live. Then again I use elevator shoes over inserts. (Calto shoes go for $100 dollars, not terribly bad)

You are right about the height increase though. I just measured and it isn't as much as advertised. About 2 inches for a shoe advertised as 3 inches.
And you have to remove 1 inch from these 2 inches since
1 inch is the height of the shoe most people wear. So just 1 inch boost,
as I claimed.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
as I claimed.
Just kevinhartmaxxing theory

Just kevinhartmaxxing theory
Height is not important. Just be a-list celebrity (0.001% top status) and multi millionaire.

OP is retarded, I’ve experimented with 2 inch lifts (1.5 inch actual height increase) in high school, just wear a bigger shoe with enough space, that also gives its own height boost and you should be fine,
If you go to the gym and don’t have chicken legs, then your calves will save your legs from any problems of wearing lifts long term.

as I claimed.

I don't think most shoes give an inch. Only normie lifts (airmax and dress shoes)

I don't think most shoes give an inch. Only normie lifts (airmax and dress shoes)
how tall are you?
Did the elvator shoes you bought mess with the way you walk? make you walk funny
or differently?

how tall are you?
Did the elvator shoes you bought mess with the way you walk? make you walk funny
or differently?

Hard to correctly measure with tape measure. I'm close to 6'2. Drivers license says 6'3, but I was wearing dress shoes (not lifts) at the time.

Obviously I can't say for sure that I don't walk funny in lifts without video of my stride, but I don't seem to walk much differently from my perspective if I walk slower with shorter steps (not comically slow or short, but medium steps as opposed to fastwalking). I also feel my posture self correct in lifts to a large degree, which is a practical height increase if you are prone to slouching.

No you can't run or brisk walk well in them. But they are easily worth it for dates if under 6'0. If concerned about the knees, don't wear them all the time.

EDIT: I take back the bit about brisk walking. Not as comfortable to do, but doable

• +1
Reactions: CarnivoreDiet
Hard to correctly measure with tape measure. I'm close to 6'2. Drivers license says 6'3, but I was wearing dress shoes (not lifts) at the time.

Obviously I can't say for sure that I don't walk funny in lifts without video of my stride, but I don't seem to walk much differently from my perspective if I walk slower with shorter steps (not comically slow or short, but medium steps as opposed to fastwalking). I also feel my posture self correct in lifts to a large degree, which is a practical height increase if you are prone to slouching.

No you can't run or brisk walk well in them. But they are easily worth it for dates if under 6'0. If concerned about the knees, don't wear them all the time.

EDIT: I take back the bit about brisk walking. Not as comfortable to do, but doable
I am a hair under 6 foot. Use them (lifts) mainly for dates, reaching 6'2 with shoes+hair,
which kinda brings you into the "tall" category.

Shoe lifts won't give you TALL PERSONALITY
Girls can smell a 5'11 cel from a mile away

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Descargue96 and Steph4gr
Wear timbs during winter tbh

Y'all mirin my Oscarpistoriusmaxxing

copes me ngl white power heil hitler