Just went blue pill it on my therapist

Thebbcmaxxer

Thebbcmaxxer

Upon the pale horse rode death
My parents took me to the therapist who ironically turned out to be my classmates dad now. It was my second session there and he was saying stuff about disorders such as body dysmorphia and obsessive compulsory disorder now I knew I was absolutely screwed if I was diagnosed with that. So when I saw the opportunity to go full bluepillee I did not waste it I did not hesitate for a second I started saying stuff about personality and how you’re delusional if you think it looks or all that matter. He’s a great guy but I do not want to feed him a blackPilll

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
My parents took me to the therapist who ironically turned out to be my classmates dad now. It was my second session there and he was saying stuff about disorders such as body dysmorphia and obsessive compulsory disorder now I knew I was absolutely screwed if I was diagnosed with that. So when I saw the opportunity to go full bluepillee I did not waste it I did not hesitate for a second I started saying stuff about personality and how you’re delusional if you think it looks or all that matter. He’s a great guy but I do not want to feed him a blackPilll
That's the way to go. There is hardly anything a therapist can do for these kind of things.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Thebbcmaxxer
That's the way to go. There is hardly anything a therapist can do for these kind of things.
It’s impossible to explain it

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and twojei
It’s impossible to explain it
I wish there were truly blackpillers therapist. Imagine the difference that would make for some men. I'm hopeful in the future there will be more. I'm sure.

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and vermillioncorefan