Just went through old photos before puberty (25 now) and it's fucking depressing

LebenistneHure

LebenistneHure

Silver
Shit is extremely depressing. I didn't use to have a long midface at all as a kid, it wasn't 1 to 1 ratio exactly, but it wasn't Marko Jaric tier either. I don't know what the fuck happened? Puberty yeah, but how the fuck did I go from having a normal face to a giant, vertically nose that I have now? I have trouble breathing through my nose, but no fucking way mouth breathing could have done that, as I don't have either a recessed chin nor a crocked nose. Mum keeps telling me I look like my dad (whom I haven't seen in years), and apparently he is a long face fucker as well. But my midface and eye combination is the worst, close set eyes and a vertically long nose. I don't wanna get into "what if's", but for fuck sake, if my facial proportions had stayed the same as when I was a kid, I would've never stumbled upon this forum... peace.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cutecel, Deleted member 8758, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 6 others
What is your midface ratio? Mine is 0.95

Welcome to the I peaked before puberty club.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 3828, cutecel and 5 others
What is your midface ratio? Mine is 0.95
Idk, haven't calculated that shit nor don't know how to measure my face my face length. Photos also distort your face. All I know it my face looked less long than my profile picture, and it looks longer than my profile picture currently.

Welcome to the I peaked before puberty club.
Yep, actually the best years of my life. Actually had friends back then, girls into me, and could actually connect with on a deeper than superficial level.

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1 and Deleted member 8608
Shit is extremely depressing. I didn't use to have a long midface at all as a kid, it wasn't 1 to 1 ratio exactly, but it wasn't Marko Jaric tier either. I don't know what the fuck happened? Puberty yeah, but how the fuck did I go from having a normal face to a giant, vertically nose that I have now? I have trouble breathing through my nose, but no fucking way mouth breathing could have done that, as I don't have either a recessed chin nor a crocked nose. Mum keeps telling me I look like my dad (whom I haven't seen in years), and apparently he is a long face fucker as well. But my midface and eye combination is the worst, close set eyes and a vertically long nose. I don't wanna get into "what if's", but for fuck sake, if my facial proportions had stayed the same as when I was a kid, I would've never stumbled upon this forum... peace.
Funny story, I actually used to have superior bone structure as a kid. Wide shoulders, big boned. Then I hit puberty and grew too fast in too short of a span of time and ended up as a framecel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and datboijj
just like mike mew said
there were really no ugly kids up to age 10
thats when mewing pill hit em

Reminder under 7 inches is a joke to women