Just went to eat mcdonalds because I was out all night and I was hungry as fuck and

D

Deleted member 18544

now I feel like complete shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 5815
same tbh what you get? cheeseburger is legit just bread beef cheese no sneed oil but the fries and nuggest makes you feel terrible

same tbh what you get? cheeseburger is legit just bread beef cheese no sneed oil but the fries and nuggest makes you feel terrible
Fries are only part of mcdicks worth consuming

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Jase
2 cheeseburgers with fries. I felt like shit after just the burger but I still ate the fries because I was hungry but then I felt even more shit.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
2 cheeseburgers with fries. I felt like shit after just the burger but I still ate the fries because I was hungry but then I felt even more shit.
Lol i take mcchicken with bigmac and 2 cheeseburgers and want same portion again after 2 hours
@StrangerDanger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Jase, Deleted member 33424 and 2 others
I prefer in-n-out, McDonald’s is food for subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: juste
Lol i take mcchicken with bigmac and 2 cheeseburgers and want same portion again after 2 hours
@StrangerDanger
their digestive system is naturally weak indicating genetic inferiority they need to artifically inject acid in their stomach to compete with us mcdonalds devourers if you cant eat 3 big mac during a session and treat it like a starter you need to be exterminated from planet earth

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, SoundnVision, Jase and 1 other person
I don't understand this. people say this about junk food and McDonalds but like... is it placebo?

how/why exactly does MCDS make you feel like shit after?

how is it any different from having some other food?

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 33424
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239 and Deleted member 18544
I don't understand this. people say this about junk food and McDonalds but like... is it placebo?
I don't think it's placebo I feel dehydrated and bloated as fuck after eating mcdonalds (especially if I eat a lot) and I have to drink 10x more water afterwards.

Last edited:
Nga this happened to me yesterday too. I was having dinner with my friends and ate fried fish. I wasn’t full so I ordered in fries jfl. Also felt guilty and fat afterwards

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
their digestive system is naturally weak indicating genetic inferiority they need to artifically inject acid in their stomach to compete with us mcdonalds devourers if you cant eat 3 big mac during a session and treat it like a starter you need to be exterminated from planet earth
3bigmacs

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and StrangerDanger
I don't think it's placebo I feel dehydrated and bloated as fuck after eating mcdonalds (especially if I eat a lot) and I have to drink 10x more water afterwards.
Yea probably placebo/you're overeating lol. Its same as ground beef from a store just higher fat percent. And so its all tasty which probably makes you overeat it