Just went to equinox gym

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
Title, Jesus Christ 1% life looks crazy. Wish I was a richcel tbh

No idea what you are talking about. What do they have that Planet Fitness or most any $25/month gym does not have? I mean like exercise equipment, I know some gyms have tanning and Massage chairs, etc...

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
No idea what you are talking about. What do they have that Planet Fitness or most any $25/month gym does not have? I mean like exercise equipment, I know some gyms have tanning and Massage chairs, etc...
That place was literally made for Instagram influencers to take pictures in. It has a sauna, idk if planet fitness has that. They also have razors, face wash, mouth wash, and a bunch of grooming products. Showers were private also, some dude took some razors and shaving cream in there lol.
The place wasn’t crowded more importantly lol gym (la fitness) is packed a lot.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 2846
That place was literally made for Instagram influencers to take pictures in. It has a sauna, idk if planet fitness has that. They also have razors, face wash, mouth wash, and a bunch of grooming products. Showers were private also, some dude took some razors and shaving cream in there lol.
all commercial gyms have a sauna p much lol. how were the machines?

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
all commercial gyms have a sauna p much lol. how were the machines?
Oh, the local la fitness one doesn’t haha, failio tbh. The machines were the same quality (lifefitness brand) but cleaner, probably because the place had 1/4 of the members and they never ran out of weight.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Every gym has the saggy old dude walking around naked everywhere

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Oh, the local la fitness one doesn’t haha, failio tbh. The machines were the same quality (lifefitness brand) but cleaner, probably because the place had 1/4 of the members and they never ran out of weight.
i wonder how many old rich losers would yell at me for deadlifting in there

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and autistic_tendencies
The place wasn’t crowded more importantly lol gym (la fitness) is packed a lot.
there are two main things you get when you pay top dollar for a gym.
1. not as crowded.
2. much fewer rif raff. If you do not know what I mean by rif raff, then you are the rif raff.

there are two main things you get when you pay top dollar for a gym.
1. not as crowded.
2. much fewer rif raff. If you do not know what I mean by rif raff, then you are the rif raff.
Yeah that’s why I don’t go to public gym as much as home gym because I don’t want to deal with fools

Planet Fitness
That's the worst commercial gym in the US, dude. They don't have barbells there, and the only place you can do bench is on the smith machine which fucks up your shoulders.

That's the worst commercial gym in the US, dude. They don't have barbells there, and the only place you can do bench is on the smith machine which fucks up your shoulders.
But it is cheap AF. Like $13/month for single location membership. $40/month for national membership with free tanning. Maximum congestion and rif raff factors obviously.

I had a membership there for a year as my second gym. They have this ab coaster machine I have never seen anywhere else.
Ab-Coaster-CS1500.jpg